Clock Crew

Arts & Leisure => Pokemon Stadium => Topic started by: VuBawlsClock on June 28, 2013, 03:51:50 PM

Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: VuBawlsClock on June 28, 2013, 03:51:50 PM
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/ehh.png)





You are Ghosty.
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/1.png)
>
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: RobClock on June 28, 2013, 03:52:34 PM
> examine corpse
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: VuBawlsClock on June 28, 2013, 03:58:41 PM
Quote from: RobClock;1952887
> examine corpse

 
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/2.png)
Upon examining, you deduce that the corpse is, or at least was, indeed yours.
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: OcarinaClock on June 28, 2013, 04:00:30 PM
>search body/examine wounds
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: Lump Clock on June 28, 2013, 04:02:49 PM
> Float on over to that there village, find some choice wenches, and wait until they undress so you can finally see what woman parts look like.
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: AbbaZabaClock on June 28, 2013, 04:23:30 PM
>masturbate on corpse
>Ejaculate
>End adventure
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: VuBawlsClock on June 28, 2013, 04:28:51 PM
Quote from: OcarinaClock;1952889
>search body/examine wounds
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/3A.png)
You conclude the cause of death was an arrow to the heart.

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/3B.gif)
Somebody beat you to the looting, though you think you remember not having much anyways.


Quote from: Lump Clock;1952890
> Float on over to that there village, find some choice wenches, and wait until they undress so you can finally see what woman parts look like.
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/4.png)
Away you go!


(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/5.png)
You make your way towards a house with an open window

>
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: RobClock on June 28, 2013, 04:33:05 PM
attempt to possess the shit in the corner
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: VuBawlsClock on June 28, 2013, 04:45:16 PM
Quote from: RobClock;1952893
attempt to possess the shit in the corner

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/6A.png)
You attempt to possess the shit.



(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/6B.png)
It seems to be working...




(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/6C.png)
OHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT



(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/6D.png)
Ghosty is a little pissed.
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: CabbageClock on June 28, 2013, 06:11:47 PM
Move towards the other door, but not through the gaping wall-hole. We are, after all, a ghost. Try something exciting.
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: VuBawlsClock on June 28, 2013, 06:37:03 PM
Quote from: CabbageClock;1952898
Move towards the other door, but not through the gaping wall-hole. We are, after all, a ghost. Try something exciting.

 
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/7.png)

As you fly right below the window to the inside and race toward the door,



(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/8.png)

This fine piece of hair with breast for shoulders comes through.

->Quickly hide
->Reveal thy self
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: PezClock on June 28, 2013, 07:40:05 PM
quickly hide
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: Lump Clock on June 28, 2013, 08:20:45 PM
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1952904
quickly hide

 
In her cleavage
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: PhantomCatClock on June 28, 2013, 08:25:23 PM
Join PhantomCat's undead band, Ninth Afterlife. We're touring in Camelot.
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: ScrewdriverClock on June 28, 2013, 10:03:15 PM
punch in butt
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: VuBawlsClock on June 28, 2013, 11:08:18 PM
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1952904
quickly hide



Quote from: Lump Clock;1952905
In her cleavage

  (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/9.png)

Quickly you hide inside her breast...


(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/10.png)

Uh oh...


(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/11.png)
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/12.png)
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK


(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/13.png)

You're not sure why that keeps happening...




Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1952906
Join PhantomCat's undead band, Ninth Afterlife. We're touring in Camelot.

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/14.png)
Onward you go!


(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/15.png)
 
Quote from: ScrewdriverClock;1952925
punch in butt



(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/16.png)

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/15.png)
Title: Chapter 2 - The Road to Camelot?
Post by: VuBawlsClock on June 28, 2013, 11:14:29 PM
You are on the road.

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/17.png)


>
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: PhantomCatClock on June 28, 2013, 11:41:21 PM
It doesn't matter which one we say. This guy's clearly dyslexic. Look what he did to those boobs!
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: buttplug on June 28, 2013, 11:59:25 PM
>get pumpkin
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: Lump Clock on June 29, 2013, 12:24:05 AM
This thread wins.
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: VuBawlsClock on June 29, 2013, 12:33:05 AM
Alright, everything on my new laptop screen appears smaller, so I felt bad making the canvas so big so I zoomed in to 150 to draw and this looks a lot better zoomed out with the same canvas size as 150 but in 100 holy shit none of this makes sense on with the show
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/text.png)
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: VuBawlsClock on June 29, 2013, 12:50:55 AM
Quote from: Buttplug;1952935
>get pumpkin

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/18.png)

You're not sure what to do with it...
>
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: Lump Clock on June 29, 2013, 01:33:38 AM
> It is now your companion, Wilson
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: VuBawlsClock on June 29, 2013, 01:59:52 AM
Quote from: Lump Clock;1952946
> It is now your companion, Wilson

 
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/19.png)

Wilson is evolving!

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/20.png)
: D

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/21.png)























































































(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/22.png)















































(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/23.png)
































































(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/24.png)



(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/25.png)
:/
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: PezClock on June 29, 2013, 08:04:11 AM
Use the pieces as a self defence item.
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: RobClock on June 29, 2013, 11:00:58 AM
begin down the path to the right
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: WrenchClock on June 29, 2013, 11:20:34 AM
>check for grues
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: VuBawlsClock on June 29, 2013, 05:57:20 PM
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1952976
Use the pieces as a self defence item.

 (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/26.png)

You equipt the Wilson's remains as a shield.







Quote from: RobClock;1952985
begin down the path to the right

 (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/27.png)
k



Quote from: WrenchClock;1952986
>check for grues

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/28.png)
No grues, although you are most likely to be eaten by one.
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: PezClock on June 29, 2013, 06:17:50 PM
run away like a baby
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: PhantomCatClock on June 30, 2013, 12:27:17 AM
Grues? Call the Ghostbusters.
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: VuBawlsClock on June 30, 2013, 09:52:09 PM
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1953056
run away like a baby

 
Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1953084
Grues? Call the Ghostbusters.

 
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/29.png)
While calling for the ghost busters, you run like a baby till sunset. You stop when you see two figures up ahead.




(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/30.png)
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: PhantomCatClock on June 30, 2013, 09:56:50 PM
> ask Rare Candy and Rolling Log for their autographs
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: VuBawlsClock on June 30, 2013, 10:23:50 PM
Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1953188
> ask Rare Candy and Rolling Log for their autographs

 
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/31.png)
You quickly fly up to the Rolling Stone and Rare Earth Metal and ask for their autographs.



(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/32.png)

Rolling Stone walks up to you, and face to face, tells you:










(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/33.png)
"No."


(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/34.png)

They depart your company.



(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/35.png)



(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/35.png)



(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/35.png)



(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/35.png)






(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/36.png)

Ghosty learned Cry!
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: PhantomCatClock on June 30, 2013, 10:35:27 PM
>Possess Rolling Stone, potentially be famous, probably create an explosion that makes dynamite look like a capgun


Though I probably shouldn't get two moves in a row
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: VCRClock on June 30, 2013, 10:45:16 PM
Rolling Stone is an asshole. Find some moss.
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: VuBawlsClock on June 30, 2013, 11:08:04 PM
Quote from: VCRClock;1953199
Rolling Stone is an asshole. Find some moss.

  There was no moss growing around, you remember seeing a Moss dealership near town but that's way too far now (besides you are wanted for ghostly murder probably)

 
Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1953195
>Possess Rolling Stone, potentially be famous, probably create an explosion that makes dynamite look like a capgun


Sounds like a great idea.

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/37.png)

And away you go!
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: VuBawlsClock on June 30, 2013, 11:09:42 PM
YOU ARE NOW ROLLING STONE.

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/38.png)

After another long and exciting adventure, you decide to take a break along the long road. Exhausted, you sit and reflect on your current achievements and glory.


(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/39.png)

You feel a cold breeze pass by

>
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: RobClock on July 01, 2013, 09:12:36 AM
>Wake REM
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: VuBawlsClock on July 01, 2013, 09:27:30 AM
Quote from: RobClock;1953248
>Wake REM

 
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/40.png)

You try to wake him but he's out cold as a rock...
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: AstronautClock on July 01, 2013, 11:15:20 AM
put something in his butt. yourself if possible
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: VuBawlsClock on July 01, 2013, 11:43:44 AM
Quote from: AstronautClock;1953262
put something in his butt. yourself if possible

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/41.png)

You get your foot in at least, but the rest of you aint going in.


(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/42.png)

You take a moment to ponder.


(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/43.png)

Ah ha!


(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/44.png)


(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/45.png)


(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/46.png)

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/47.png)









YOU ARE NOW GHOSTY.
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/48.png)

>
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: PhantomCatClock on July 01, 2013, 11:49:06 AM
Sing REM a lullaby
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: VuBawlsClock on July 01, 2013, 11:58:41 AM
Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1953270
Sing REM a lullaby
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/49.png)

You don't see a REM anywhere
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: AstronautClock on July 01, 2013, 12:22:11 PM
go do something else. see how high you can fly as a ghost before you reach a limit
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: PezClock on July 01, 2013, 01:04:15 PM
Spawn an ass in the air while you are flying, and shove your fist right up it.
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: pop-tart on July 01, 2013, 01:45:13 PM
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1890983
Have the ghost take some art classes..


I see what you did there.
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: VuBawlsClock on July 01, 2013, 11:06:40 PM
Quote from: AstronautClock;1953275
go do something else. see how high you can fly as a ghost before you reach a limit

 
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/50.png)
BUTTERFLY IN THE SKYYYYYY

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/51.png)
I CAN FLY REALLY HIGHHHHHHHHHHH

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/52.png)
JUST TAKE A LOOK


Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1953276
Spawn an ass in the air while you are flying, and shove your fist right up it.

 (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/53.png)

IT'S IN A BUTT

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/54.png)

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/55.png)

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/56.png)

Wait...


(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/57.png)

Ah shit.


(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/58.png)

Not again.



(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/59.png)

You really should have seen this coming.


(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/60.png)

>
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: PezClock on July 02, 2013, 08:14:33 AM
Continue walking forward, until you see a village.
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: PhantomCatClock on July 02, 2013, 08:29:50 AM
Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1953346


(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/60.png)


 
SnakeClock's a ghost, too? The Tombstone Bar is getting crowded.
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: AstronautClock on July 02, 2013, 11:46:55 AM
go on a quest
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: Lump Clock on July 05, 2013, 08:53:05 AM
>Catch up to REM
Title: Chapter 3 - Fuck
Post by: VuBawlsClock on August 18, 2013, 02:04:42 AM
You awaken after being knocked out. You really banged your head there!

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/Chapter%203/1.png)


You're not sure how long you have been out.

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/Chapter%203/2.png)


>
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: PhantomCatClock on August 18, 2013, 02:29:29 AM
Knowing is half the battle. Find a clock.
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: VuBawlsClock on August 18, 2013, 02:51:52 AM
Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1957787
Knowing is half the battle. Find a clock.

 
You set course to find a Clock!

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/Chapter%203/3.png)


On your travels, you come across a campsite.

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82460815/adventureeee/Chapter%203/4.png)


>
Title: ~~~ADVENTUREEEEE THREADDDDD~~~
Post by: Lump Clock on August 18, 2013, 04:32:18 AM
Investigate the campsite!