News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

so who is the new supermod

Farted by miracle fruit, November 30, 2011, 04:47:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miracle fruit

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1878254Seems you only really have a conflict with one staff member.

just these ones

miracle fruit

with extra emphasis on these ones

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I think if bb10 wins he's not going to understand the mod cp or even how to get there, and not do anything with his powers. Like the last time we made him mod.

pop-tart

I don't know what to tell ya then, bro. Hopefully BB10 delivers us all... because the crew is sliding back into the same hole it was in last year.

miracle fruit

a smod that doesnt even know how to use his modcp would be a refreshing change
in contrast to ribs who (ab)uses his modcp specifically to troll me

as long as bb10 figures out how to appeal my bans

DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1878266a smod that doesnt even know how to use his modcp would be a refreshing change
in contrast to ribs who (ab)uses his modcp specifically to troll me

as long as bb10 figures out how to appeal my bans

p sure most of them dont know how to use it

pop-tart

He had time to acquaint himself with it on clocktopia. He'd be fine.

pop-tart

By the way, Dwarf... your avatar is fantastic. Been meaning to tell you that

Losperman

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1878264because the crew is sliding back into the same hole it was in last year.

It hasn't seemed that way to me. There are a few bad apples, but they don't appear to be spoiling the bunch, do they?
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

miracle fruit

Quote from: Losperman;1878273It hasn't seemed that way to me. There are a few bad apples, but they don't appear to be spoiling the bunch, do they?

when those bad apples are running the clock crew i think you have a problem

pop-tart

Quote from: Losperman;1878273It hasn't seemed that way to me. There are a few bad apples, but they don't appear to be spoiling the bunch, do they?

Agreed.. but we are getting less active again, for one.

Then, most the staff are too busy to perform their duties... leaving two guys to pick up the slack, resulting in very frustrated and increasingly negative states of mind (deja vu?)

Losperman

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1878275Agreed.. but we are getting less active again, for one.

Then, most the staff are too busy to perform their duties... leaving two guys to pick up the slack, resulting in very frustrated and increasingly negative states of mind (deja vu?)

That is a valid point. I suppose the holidays and potential end-of-semester rush may to be blame, though.
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

AnkhClock

Yeah I'm pretty sure the CC is more relaxed on average over the summer

NintendrCkolc

obviously it's clams fault again.

NintendrCkolc

There should be a time limit imposed upon the staff. Those who do not show their faces for 2-4 weeks (for example) at a time should be immediately removed and replaced by the runner ups in the elections. If of course they provide an adequate excuse then the rule can be relaxed a bit.  

Perhaps with the threat of losing power, people will care a little more.

pop-tart

Part of the problem is that elections in general are a popularity contest.

I love Grey and ZL as animators and they are great guys.. but they were never even interested in being contributing staff members.

miracle fruit

Quote from: RibsClock;1878346I like how you included Grey, the guy you nominated because he "KNOWS A FAIR BAN"

i know. that ungrateful fuck

he woudl be NOTHING without me

NOTHING

miracle fruit

Quote from: RibsClock;1878406Someone should have sent him a memo that magicfruit bans are never fair and are always arbitrary, draconian abuse by bad clocks with no sense of humor!

hahah you just nailed it

miracle fruit

Quote from: RibsClock;1878408So then why are you complaining? Obviously that's what the voters wanted, who am I to deny them that?

step down forever

miracle fruit

no i have complete faith in bb10

i hope everyone votes for him