News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

so who is the new supermod

Farted by miracle fruit, November 30, 2011, 04:47:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop-tart

Quote from: RibsClock;1878406I don't think that statement regarding Grey is entirely accurate. He's voted on motions and contributed to discussions more than most of the rest of the staff, he simply has an extremely lenient banning policy. While I disagree with that, I think that's really a quality he was elected for, so to dismiss him from staff based on that would not be right, and even then he hasn't been uncompromising in that regard (he has voted "no" on quite a few ban appeals)

I will not proceed to cite which conversations in the Grid each staff member participated in... but in my humble opinion, an Smod should be doing more than swinging in to vote on initiatives and ban appeals. Clam actually made a valid point. Elect inactive members, watch the inactivity trickle down. Though I do love the Halloween front page post. It's really topical.

DWARFINATORclock

i guess the reason people got so mad at us was because we were doing shit and people cant get mad at you cause you aint doing shit

Asshatclock

do we really need a staff to keep things interesting ?
I mean we should be able to do this by ourselves.

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

Dude thats a good fucking idea it would be nuts if everyone was a mod

AnkhClock

Quote from: Asshatclock;1878438do we really need a staff to keep things interesting ?
I mean we should be able to do this by ourselves.

But we don't and let's face it we won't.

pop-tart

At CT, everybody had mod rights and no one ever pruned threads, updated the marquee, anything. Just changed eachother's avatars to Touhou and stuff..

StoopidClock

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK;1878440Dude thats a good fucking idea it would be nuts if everyone was a mod

hi

edit: oh...

AnkhClock

Clocktopia was the best site because I could change everyone's avatars to Touhou

AnkhClock

Quote from: RibsClock;1878459I know touhou has to do w/ da animes

TOUHOU IS NOT AN ANIME

:facepalm:

YOU UNCULTURED SWINE

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: RibsClock;1878459I know touhou has to do w/ da animes

I like how touhou is such a huge thing when the games themselves are mostly unremarkable. Even a lot of the fans dont care about the games, they just like the characters and the remixes and doujins.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: RibsClock;1878473so tohou don't have to do w/ da animes??

its animated in korea so its not technically anime, because koreans are disgusting swine who cant make official anime. Kind of like how it isnt champagne if its not from france.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: RibsClock;1878477does tohou fight the naruto

thats only in touhou gaiden which was made by an american company by stitching together footage from the hentai adaption of journey to the west and the old spiderman cartoons rotoscopped to be touhou so it's non canon.

Zeffy

Omg ribs lied.

My faith in him has been forever shattered. :(

miracle fruit

Quote from: ZorroClock;1878511Omg ribs lied.

whoa theres a first!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miracle fruit

Quote from: RibsClock;1878567I really make it a point not to tell even white lies so

are you so dumb you cant even tell when you are lying

miracle fruit

miracle fruit

do you seriously have some complex where you think you are abe lincoln or something?? you are unbelievable

"let me fix that post there. wooo b10" - ribsclock, this thread
"hey bb10 you should decline that position" - ribsclock, next thread

RobClock

I'm assuming this the lie in question, in which case I'd be lead to believe that the accusing parties here misinterpreted sarcasm as an official statement.