News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

THE STEAKS ARE TOO HIGH

Farted by SockpuppetClock, December 03, 2011, 08:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SockpuppetClock

SockpuppetClock

miracle fruit

tupac has the worst rolled joint ive ever seen and what the heck is he doing holding it that way

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

WiiClock

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1878622tupac has the worst rolled joint ive ever seen and what the heck is he doing holding it that way

i dont even know what is going on
HELLO EVERYONE.

Zeffy

buttplug

:500steak::500steak::500steak:

also anyone want to explain where $500 steak came from?

GodClock

Quote from: Buttplug;1878720:500steak::500steak::500steak:

also anyone want to explain where $500 steak came from?

strawberry clok went 2 reastruant and pay 500 $ steak
Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

buttplug

Quote from: GodClock;1878728strawberry clok went 2 reastruant and pay 500 $ steak

did he driev there?

Lump Clock

Quote from: Buttplug;1878730did he driev there?

I think it was Bit that claimed he paid 500 USD for a steak. He was probably trying to brag about his wealth or something, but he came out sounding fucking stupid.

RobClock

I thought it was Banana Clock?

BinaryClock

the joke is that the steaks are experiencing the common effects of ingesting cannabis
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I have a screencap of banana's 500 dollar steak thread somewhere. It was amazing.

VCRClock

how is it possible to not know that the purchaser of the $500 steak was bananaclock

my version of the oral history holds that upon receipt of the $500 steak, bananaclock turned it away on account of there being mushrooms on it

however, as I may be mistaken, I am very interested in seeing this screencap if flounderman can find it
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Kombucha

Quote from: VCRClock;1878737my version of the oral history holds that upon receipt of the $500 steak, bananaclock turned it away on account of there being mushrooms on it
This is also what I have always heard.

Really though how could you guys not know it was Banana COME ON.

Zeffy

Quote from: Kombucha;1878739This is also what I have always heard.

Really though how could you guys not know it was Banana COME ON.

That guy always bragged about his family's wealth and all the stuff he got for Christmas.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

We need to get Banana in the blast chat

SockpuppetClock

We need to get Banana blasted

BilliardBall10

THIS NEEDS 500$ STEAK, AND STEAK-CLOCK( which i can defeat, BTW).. SO KOOL

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.