News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

mawaru penguindrum

Farted by K3LTR0N, December 09, 2011, 01:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K3LTR0N

Mawaru Penguindrum: where the incest you thought was incest wasnââ,¬â,,¢t really incest and the incest you didnââ,¬â,,¢t think was incest was indeed incest, and where the people who you thought were dead were actually alive but were actually dead.

ANY OF YOU GUYS WATCH IT?? i totes love it! and the first OP is so good!! i dont like the 2nd one as much :<

DWARFINATORclock

K3LTR0N

um........................................................

Marlin Clock

Yeah I watch it kelty. I knew it was going to be crazy but man is it crazier than crazy.

buttplug

looks like generic Japanese animation to me

buttplug

Quote from: RibsClock;1879466What the hell

but OMG THE GIRL'S HAIR AND EYES CHANGE COLORS UGUUUU~~~~~~ and that kawaiiiii shota dresses up as a girl =,=

at least that's the impression I got from the google image search

Marlin Clock

Are you sure you were searching for the right show? I don't know of anyone whos eyes change color.

I guess himari's kinda get a glow when she's being possessed but seriously dude I thought we established no trolling.

K3LTR0N

yeah buttplug you definitely looked at the wrong thing!! i knew you would probably have watched this marlin!! its so gooooood! the penguins are so cute hehe :33 every episode its like WHAT I THOUGHT WAS TRUE IS NOW NO LONGER TRUEEE though

pop-tart

For some reason I just don't get Anime when I try to watch it... and your initial post about incest or whatever is just fueling my closed-mindedness. I mean, geesh... what ever happened to Animaniacs and Darkwing Duck?

Also, change your vanity name and avatar already, kiddo. It's creeping me the hell out. ;)

K3LTR0N

i dont think animaniacs came from japan. and i aint no kiddo, kiddo!!

AnkhClock

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1879482For some reason I just don't get Anime when I try to watch it... and your initial post about incest or whatever is just fueling my closed-mindedness. I mean, geesh... what ever happened to Animaniacs and Darkwing Duck?

Also, change your vanity name and avatar already, kiddo. It's creeping me the hell out. ;)

The only good animes are ones with cute girls getting murdered or murdering others.

Or giant robots.

TelephoneClock

Quote from: K3LTR0N;1879486i dont think animaniacs came from japan.

hahahahahaha

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Speaking of shitty fanservice laden anime, I saw some clips of Zero No Tsukaima and then suddenly decided to download the entire show. I think its the first time I've ever seen a tsundere relationship and not been annoyed by it. Jesus FUCK whats wrong with me.

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

My favorite anime is the one where they drank contaminated geritol and died

Wind-up Clock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1879506Speaking of shitty fanservice laden anime, I saw some clips of Zero No Tsukaima and then suddenly decided to download the entire show. I think its the first time I've ever seen a tsundere relationship and not been annoyed by it. Jesus FUCK whats wrong with me.

Then we're on totally different wavelengths.

also, Penguindrum: I came for SEIZON SENRAKYU, stayed because i want to know how the fuck it ends.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Marlin Clock

I keep meaning to watch like a million shows but now I think ill wait until I'm home and will literally have nothing better to do.

buttplug

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1879506Speaking of shitty fanservice laden anime, I saw some clips of Zero No Tsukaima and then suddenly decided to download the entire show. I think its the first time I've ever seen a tsundere relationship and not been annoyed by it. Jesus FUCK whats wrong with me.

As a general rule: any anime that has "no" in the title is going to suck

except Boku no Pico

K3LTR0N

Quote from: Wind-up Clock;1879524also, Penguindrum: I came for SEIZON SENRAKYU, stayed because i want to know how the fuck it ends.

that transformation sequence is so cooooll. IIIMAAAGIIIIIIIINEEEE!! but yeah i got totally hooked and now i need to know how it ends... EPISODE 23 HURRY UP! im sad only 2 more episodes remain though :<

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Buttplug;1879583As a general rule: any anime that has "no" in the title is going to suck

except Boku no Pico

and Hokuto no Ken