News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

pirateclock reporting in

Farted by PirateClock, December 12, 2011, 04:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PirateClock

HELLO CLOCKCREW!

So it's been a while since i was active here, so here's an update what i've been doing! Besides my awesome job ofcourse.

Last time i checked in was when i got back from Rome

The most notable thing i did these last couple of weeks is probably my trip to Riga. A picture says a thousand words so here is a 10.000 word report on my trip:

exiting stuff huh, the best part was this toilet that a one-way mirror above the men's urinals. On the other side was the womens bathroom, meaning that while you are taking a piss, women are looking right at you, adjusting their make-up. Sweet.

The team i work for, Vitesse, is doing okayisch, currently 7th in the first division. If we keep this up we do have a shot at European football next season. When im not working im seeying this girl that is pretty but also a bit annoying so im about to put a stop to that.

Last week i went to deep purple with GreyClock.

When im not doing these things im playing Saints Row.

Also i got Flash CS5 and it's complicated as shit so im not going to touch that motherfucker.

Soo.....'sup CC?
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

PirateClock

I see Corpsegrinderclock bannend Dwarfinator. If there ever was a clear sign that this place was going to hell, this would be it.

SwirlberryClock

Hi, Welcome to the Clock Crew! I think you meant to post this in the introduction forum.

Do you have any previous flash works that we can see?

PirateClock

SwirlberryClock

Not bad. However, the name PirateClock is taken, you'll have to change it. May I suggest the name "LeekClock?"

AstronautClock

that looks like a great trip pirate nice going. I really like that toilet idea. I wish they had that here

Topcatyo

thank god you're back.  i was worried you'd died in france or something

CD Clock

Kodiakclock

Quote from: PirateClock;1879960I see Corpsegrinderclock bannend Dwarfinator. If there ever was a clear sign that this place was going to hell, this would be it.
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

F U Clock

Looks like you had a fun time! Welcome back mofo.

Asshatclock

PirateClock

Quote from: AstronautClock;1879971that looks like a great trip pirate nice going. I really like that toilet idea. I wish they had that here

at one point i was taking a piss and this super hot girl looked right into my eyes, stream was interrupted for a short time.

DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: PirateClock;1879960I see Corpsegrinderclock bannend Dwarfinator. If there ever was a clear sign that this place was going to hell, this would be it.

yep.

next time you go to riga take me with you

miracle fruit

Quote from: PirateClock;1879959

Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

PirateClock

Whoop whoop, my team just won the last game of the first season half. Currently in fifth place, booyeah!

Also here's me looking like a dick with glasses:

PirateClock

CD Clock

no but seriously is pirateclock avicii

DickTree

AnkhClock

I don't follow football at all but I have to admit that their club emblems almost always look hella cool.