Poll

do you accept

ase
8 (100%)
ever
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: December 31, 2011, 11:19:44 AM

Author Topic: initiative to stop banning for questioning a mod decision (banning/gassing)  (Read 2270 times)

Sinister Clock

• Yo.
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
initiative to stop banning for questioning a mod decision (banning/gassing)
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2011, 06:09:39 PM »
Yeah I agree with pirate because pirate is cool and also right

RibsClock

• NOOO
  • Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2005 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[SIGPIC]And there sat Sam, looking cool and calm, in the heart of the furnace roar;
And he wore a smile you could see a mile, and he said: "Please close that door.
It\'s fine in here, but I greatly fear you\'ll let in the cold and storm—
Since I left Plumtree, down in Tennessee, it\'s the first time I\'ve been warm."[/SIGPIC]

PirateClock

• My office! Burgled, plundered, purloined! Ha ha ha... loins.
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations
    • View Profile
    • http://www.clockcrew.cc/clockopedia/registry/pirateclock
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2011, 06:27:26 PM »
Quote from: Sinister Clock;1881169
Yeah I agree with pirate because pirate is cool and also right

Sinister knows what he's talking about.

Also i am writing all this on my phone! Whoah!
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

buttplug

• si tiy;re ab ass nab eg>
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 10 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2011, 07:32:00 PM »
Quote from: PirateClock;1881151
Ok so i haven't been around much lately, but i know the clockcrew and i know Cropsegrinder so i think i have an idea what this is about.

I've been here pretty much as long as Corpsegrinder has (what, close to 7 years now?) and every couple of years some jackass thinks it's a good idea to give this guy some sort of power. IT NEVER WORKED. Every time he goes batshit insane because he can't deal with criticism, something he gets allot cause he's terrible at everything he does. It always ends with either him leaving in a hissy fit or getting demodded. Even if you just give this guy grid acces he becomes a huge bitch and starts trowing empty threats around like "delete the drugs forum or i'm leaving" like it would be a huge loss for the clockcrew. Corpsegrinder takes the clockcrew wayyyy to serious, this is his everything. Corpsegrinder is like one of the jailers from Das Experiment, over enforcing the rules and going mental when someone breaks them.

The way i see it, a couple of people here had their shot and royally fucked up, unfortunately all these people seem to get their powers back a couple years later.

Also if i get banned for this may i remind you that the previous people who banned me were MagicClock, BitClock and TreeClock for post similar to this one.

That's like 1/3 of the problem

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

• Put me in all your flash movies
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/genericv2/171/104/01AwcAXzudtt8AAAABAAAAAAAAAAA:.jpg
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2011, 08:21:15 PM »
Quote from: PirateClock;1881175
Sinister knows what he's talking about.

Also i am writing all this on my phone! Whoah!

Lol i only post here on my phone anymore