News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Korean Penis Fish

Farted by AbsintheClock, December 17, 2011, 12:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK;1881212So..pokemon is like the bible?  And the bible is all just a lie? Whos god then is it squirtle? Hes mi favorite

but we all know arceus doesnt real

GearBoxClock

There is one prophet and his name is Pikachu

*Edit* Wouldn't it be RCUS

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

What the hell is arcreus i stopped watching that show after like the 2nd time they made new pokemon. I was probably like 8 or 9 years old

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK;1881239What the hell is arcreus i stopped watching that show after like the 2nd time they made new pokemon. I was probably like 8 or 9 years old

Every generation they have to one up themselves to keep kids interested. After doing the elements, the winds, the pokemon who churned up the seas the lands and the sky, and the rulers of time and space, they eventually ended up at the lord thy god and satan. I'm not sure what Black and White's legendaries are supposed to be. Yin and Yang? I guess there's nowhere to go but down.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: GearBoxClock;1881231There is one prophet and his name is Pikachu

*Edit* Wouldn't it be RCUS

pikajew

Kodiakclock

only you guys can ruin a perfectly good thread about dick fish by derailing it into Japanese animation discussion.
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

Well as long as you dont post a thousand pictures of actual dick in it then im happy

Thor

oh peanutbutter what hast thou wrought?

It is only a matter of time now
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Kodiakclock

Quote from: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK;1881430Well as long as you dont post a thousand pictures of actual dick in it then im happy
KodiakClock - Super Butt

WiiClock

you guys are dumb as fuck they aren't called penis fish because they look like dicks even though i bet you wish they did you'd probably import a whole box from kim song dongs and shove them all into your loose buttholes

they're called penis fish because they swim through your fucking urethra and start fucking your shit up from the inside and they're so painful that most men just opt to chop their own dicks off from the madness that comes along with having one of these swimming in your junk
HELLO EVERYONE.

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

no those ding dongs wont fit in my urethra, theyre definitely called dick fish because they look like dicks and stuff squirts out their tips

Kodiakclock

Quote from: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK;1881472no those ding dongs wont fit in my urethra, theyre definitely called dick fish because they look like dicks and stuff squirts out their tips
KodiakClock - Super Butt

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: WiiClock;1881462you guys are dumb as fuck they aren't called penis fish because they look like dicks even though i bet you wish they did you'd probably import a whole box from kim song dongs and shove them all into your loose buttholes

they're called penis fish because they swim through your fucking urethra and start fucking your shit up from the inside and they're so painful that most men just opt to chop their own dicks off from the madness that comes along with having one of these swimming in your junk

Jesus candirus are bastards. Fuck those fish.

SoBe Clock

Quote from: WiiClock;1881462you guys are dumb as fuck they aren't called penis fish because they look like dicks even though i bet you wish they did you'd probably import a whole box from kim song dongs and shove them all into your loose buttholes

You're thinking of this fish.

The Candiru Asu. It's a type of catfish.

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1881487Jesus candirus are bastards. Fuck those fish.

Actually the fish kind of fuck you.

Kombucha

It's very unlikely that candiru's actually do that. Most claims are unreliable anecdotes, most of the handful that are anything more than that are over a hundred years old, and the only documented case is considered to be, at best, a freak occurrence, as it would be incredibly difficult, if not outright impossible, for the candiru to enter a urethra (it's small, but not THAT small), and candirus do not exhibit an attraction to human blood or urine.

AmberArachnidClock

I think the lesson is that if you're gonna pee in the amazon, do it in squirts

Kombucha

Quote from: SatelliteClock;1881501I think the lesson is that if you're gonna pee in the amazon,
don't listen to the locals because they're all incredibly superstitious.

Or you could just pee behind a tree instead, if you're that paranoid.