News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Initiative to make this forum passworded

Farted by AstronautClock, December 18, 2011, 11:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Make the official collab forum passworded?

es, with a different password as the other forum
3 (100%)
es, with the same password as the other forum
0 (0%)
o
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

AstronautClock

this one: http://www.clockcrew.cc/talk/forumdisplay.php?153-Official-Clock-Crew-Collabs

our collabs are our way to pump out the most flash nowadays so I think they need to be protected from outsiders who might want to do harm and take over the portal when we submit our collabs or get wind of it and downvote them to hell.

Also I would like it to be the same password as the other forum has

discuss.

AstronautClock

Quote from: clammo;1881108its access is limited by usergroup (try logging out and getting to it) so only official clocks, etc. can access

password is just redundant and anyone could just give it out to whoever they want

people could just sign up and then become an official clock even though they might be up to no good. And I dont think people would really give out the password to whoever. I think this would be alot more safe

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

PolyhedronClock

yeah, a passworded system would be nice, it would encourage new people to get involved more involved with the community should we get active clocklings.

and a different one because remembering two passwords is much more cooler and makes me giggle in prepubescent glee.

AbsintheClock

Name one good thing that has come out of the initiative thread besides this initiative.

pop-tart

Quote from: clammo;1881117de-clock everyone and readd them on an i know youre not liamclock basis

I vote this solution