Poll

Make the official collab forum passworded?

es, with a different password as the other forum
3 (100%)
es, with the same password as the other forum
0 (0%)
o
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Initiative to make this forum passworded  (Read 830 times)

AstronautClock

• hodor
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Turn Back The Clock Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Good popstin, bro. Props
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Initiative to make this forum passworded
« on: December 18, 2011, 11:20:43 AM »
this one: http://www.clockcrew.cc/talk/forumdisplay.php?153-Official-Clock-Crew-Collabs

our collabs are our way to pump out the most flash nowadays so I think they need to be protected from outsiders who might want to do harm and take over the portal when we submit our collabs or get wind of it and downvote them to hell.

Also I would like it to be the same password as the other forum has

discuss.

AstronautClock

• hodor
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Turn Back The Clock Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Good popstin, bro. Props
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 12:15:00 PM »
Quote from: clammo;1881108
its access is limited by usergroup (try logging out and getting to it) so only official clocks, etc. can access

password is just redundant and anyone could just give it out to whoever they want

people could just sign up and then become an official clock even though they might be up to no good. And I dont think people would really give out the password to whoever. I think this would be alot more safe

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

• I\'m gettin\' lost in the beat!
  • For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 12:47:57 PM »
I wish I could get into the green door :(
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598
Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

PolyhedronClock

• the bad guys
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Clock Day 2014 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 05:31:51 PM »
yeah, a passworded system would be nice, it would encourage new people to get involved more involved with the community should we get active clocklings.

and a different one because remembering two passwords is much more cooler and makes me giggle in prepubescent glee.

AbsintheClock

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 05:37:08 PM »
Name one good thing that has come out of the initiative thread besides this initiative.

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2011, 05:48:12 PM »
Quote from: clammo;1881117
de-clock everyone and readd them on an i know youre not liamclock basis

I vote this solution