News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Regarding Albino as the new admin

Farted by YoYoClock, December 20, 2011, 12:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1881585Yea there's literally a vote in Grid to make Topcatyo interim admin. Idgi

Stepping back from the conversation at hand; I think this is a good idea.

AbsintheClock

Topcatyo would be a good admin. He's been around for a long time, and he's very level headed.

Biggskoo

AlbinoClock

Biggskoo

AstronautClock

the tension in this thread is inspiring

AnkhClock

democracy over; we never used it anyway

BluezombieClock

╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]

NintendrCkolc

Well this is unexpected...

I don't like it, but whatever.

AmberArachnidClock

STOP PUTTING THE FUCKING INSANE PEOPLE ON STAFF

I'm fucking sick of the cc self sabotaging itself I'm fucking done. Peace. You can take me off the PTF collab.

patriotclock

Quote from: SatelliteClock;1881627STOP PUTTING THE FUCKING INSANE PEOPLE ON STAFF

I'm fucking sick of the cc self sabotaging itself I'm fucking done. Peace. You can take me off the PTF collab.

Good work Clock Crew you just chased away one of your best members.

PirateClock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1881632Good work Clock Crew you just chased away one of your best members.

I know i was shocked aswell, i didn't even know we had a PTF collab. Nor do i know what PTF stands for.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

Topcatyo

Quote from: SatelliteClock;1881627STOP PUTTING THE FUCKING INSANE PEOPLE ON STAFF

Well, to be fair, we didn't do this .  I think pretty much everyone in this thread has been surprised by the change.

Nothing really worth leaving for, really but if you want to I can't stop that.

I say we let Albino Clock runs things in the meantime so long as things don't go haywire like people seem to assume they will, and we get a ballot together for the admin spot?

NintendrCkolc

Demod ribs, deadmin albino, make me video game mod and admin topcat.

It's the only logical thing to do.

patriotclock

Quote from: NintendoClock;1881652Demod ribs, deadmin albino, make me video game mod and admin topcat.

It's the only logical thing to do.

im video game mod. you gunning for my job??

BRO

TelephoneClock

PolyhedronClock

nooooo don't go. that's the last thing the clockcrew needs is cool people leaving. please don't go god damnit.

concerning albino getting admin, it would have been nice if this was put up to a vote. i know pineapple's purpose is to make sure that people don't get out of line, but administering albino without a vote from the general consensus will just be causing more problems than it would solve, resulting in people getting upset and questioning if the democratic system we put in place even works.

buttplug

PineappleClock

OK, I believe I just said "yeah" when I should of said "we need to do this democratically", so let's do this democratically. I hope there's no problem with deadminning Albino and then we can do this democratically.

SORRY ALBINO - i was being lazy