News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

FLASH FLOOD IS UPON YE

Farted by Topcatyo, January 01, 2012, 06:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topcatyo

WARNING:: WARNING:: WARNING:: WARNING::

There is an incoming Flash Flood.  Everybody quickly stock up on supplies and get to high ground because the tide of flash cartoons will be a big one this year, I can feel it!

Get to your nearest Flash-equipped computer and submit as many Flash cartoons as you can to the Newgrounds Portal.  Make a bunch of spam movies, make a bunch of quality shorties, and if you're awesome like Lotus, Rob, Pop-Tart, and I think Blob (sorry if i missed anyone/mixed you up with someone else, I have horribly memory), you'll make one every day.

Or you can even submit just one really quality movie.  It doesn't matter, we just want you to make some Flash.

This could be a good way of getting some fresh blood in these forums, so make us proud folks.

EVENTS AND THEMES

So in order to inject Flash Flood with a bit of flavor, we have Events.  See, it would be hard for you creative types to come up with a new idea every day for 31 days, so we want to help you out.

Throughout the days of Flash Flood, we will give you themed days, and you have the choice of participating in the theme or just doing your own thang.  As of right now, we don't have the events set up, but we will at the end of this week.

SO WELCOME TO "UNSHACKLED FROM THE CHAINS OF REPRESSION" WEEK!

Now that you are unshackled from the chains of repression from your previous administrators, and now that I am your beloved leader of this glorious people's republomatic, you don't have any events for the first week, while we work on making events for the rest of the month!

This whole week we're going to see how you swim without our water wings around your arms.  It's sink or swim (or neither, since this is all a metaphor).

Also the fun part about events is that this year we will be holding contests related to Flash made for the events with prizes of some kind.
The prize will probably be something like a drawing of your choice from me but it will be something and it will be competitive.

Until the next update folks, I hope you made a Flash for today already considering you have 5 hours left.  HYAH! *whip crack*

CerealGuy

but this minimodding, why not Lmao, guy is still around?