News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice and Fire

Farted by buttplug, January 19, 2012, 11:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PirateClock

i love me some game of thrones. Though the first ep of the 2nd season wasnt that impressive.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

AstronautClock

Quote from: PirateClock;1902779i love me some game of thrones. Though the first ep of the 2nd season wasnt that impressive.

I think it was. made me excited for the coming episodes of the season thats for sure

buttplug

Quote from: AstronautClock;1902781I think it was. made me excited for the coming episodes of the season thats for sure

My god did that episode re-ignite my hatred for Joffrey.

I want to smash his punkass head against the walls of the Red Keep.

AstronautClock

Quote from: Buttplug;1902785My god did that episode re-ignite my hatred for Joffrey.

I want to smash his punkass head against the walls of the Red Keep.

Tyrion should be king he is so awesome

PirateClock

i like how that one guy fingered his sister.

AstronautClock

Quote from: PirateClock;1902911i like how that one guy fingered his sister.

s02e01 spoiler
I like how that one guy married all his daughters and made more daughters and married those too

patriotclock

Quote from: AstronautClock;1902921s02e01 spoiler
I like how that one guy married all his daughters and made more daughters and married those too

they never answered when that one guy asked what he does with his sons

buttplug

Quote from: AstronautClock;1902797Tyrion should be king he is so awesome

Actually if I was able to pick, I would have made Tywin king, and then Stannis for 2nd place.
Quote from: PatriotClock;1902922they never answered when that one guy asked what he does with his sons

book 2 spoiler
he sacrifices/exposes them in the wild

AstronautClock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1902922they never answered when that one guy asked what he does with his sons

he doesnt marry those he just fucks them obviously

buttplug

Quote from: AstronautClock;1902950he doesnt marry those he just fucks them obviously

To Craster, they are all his wives.

PirateClock

Joffrey is a sick fuck.

Bron, Rob, Tyron and those huge wolfs are still awesome though.

patriotclock

So im reading Book One in between trying not to fail school and just be done and graduated, so I have no idea what that vagina smoke monster was about

buttplug

I have a huge problem with how they cast Asha or however they renamed her (yes they renamed her too!).

ALL MY NERD RAGE

PirateClock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1904766So im reading Book One in between trying not to fail school and just be done and graduated, so I have no idea what that vagina smoke monster was about

yeah that was weird. I looked it up and apparently its a shadow assassin, which is exactly as lame as it sounds.
It reminded me of those shadow dudes from Fable 3.

RobClock

My friends have been shitting their pants about this show the last while, so I decided to check it out. Nearly finished Season 1, and I gotta say, this show is absolutely fantastic.

I was pretty sad when Ned died, but honestly, I saw it coming. Being portrayed by Sean Bean 'n' all.

patriotclock

buttplug

Quote from: PatriotClock;1908280im ready for Blackwater. Are you?

Truth be told I haven't been watching, I really just have no desire too. I watched SE1 and then read all the books, and it feels like the show is just a clunky recap now. I might watch Blackwater though, They better not cut out Tyrion fighting again. When the cut his second battle scene (and diluted his first battle scene) they really changed how people perceived the character. If they do it again I'll be upset.

Nice avatar btw, they did an amazing job casting Davos.

patriotclock

Im like 200 pages through the 3rd book, im pretty pissed atm that im studying population and policy issues instead of continuing reading. bummer

patriotclock

SpongeClock SquarePants

I just started the first book (allready watched the series hallfway troughout the second season but hoping to catch up)

I read the books from the soldiers on whom's stories the "pacific" series was based and I think i enjoyed the series much more because it constantly refered to these (more detailed) accounts.

Also I feel like stating that i like how carefully the game of thrones universe seems crafted, sounds and feel really authentic (with some added fantasy of course but gladly it fits in instead of spoiling it)