News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice and Fire

Farted by buttplug, January 19, 2012, 11:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TropicanaClock

Dat Briene vs The Hound fight was fucking amazing. Whole episode was cash

miracle fruit

RobClock

Quote from: ahehehehehehuh on August 25, 1974, 05:07:57 PMa video

Lmao nice

I would have been genuinely surprised and impressed if that had kept rickon alive because it would mean D&D would have had to come up with something for him to do

PirateClock

My dick is harder than valyrian steel right now
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

miracle fruit

me after watching the last 2 eps of got:

[u2]zo-YVqV0v4Q[/u2]

PirateClock

Cersei just owned the motherfucking game.

Things i didn't get:
How did Varyss travel halfway around the world in an instant.
Isn't that face swap thingy Arya does super tricky? Does she just have a bag with dead people's faces or something?

RenegadeClock

Yeah but Cersei lost Tommen which was definitely not in the gameplan, even though he did fuck her over by putting her on trial. So it was more of a bittersweet victory for her. Still, probably the most satisfying scene for me this season watching the sparrows get obliterated.

As far as Varyss' speedy travel, I can only assume that the events of an episode could be weeks apart and condensed down for our viewing pleasure. And Dorne is the closest point in Westeros to Mereen, so how long would it take to sail there?

RobClock

I personally can't wait for next years season premier were cersei rapes Jaime ontop of tom men's corpse

PirateClock

Jaime is going to murder the shit out of Cersei fo sureeee

Prophecies
Cersei's queenship

A younger, more beautiful queen will be Cersei's undoing.
“    Cersei: When will I wed the prince?
Maggy: Never. You will wed the king.
Cersei: I will be queen, though?
Maggy: Aye. Queen you shall be... until there comes another, younger and more beautiful, to cast you down and take all that you hold dear.[3]    â€

Cersei's children

Cersei will outlast her children and die by the hands of "the valonqar".

“    Cersei: Will the king and I have children?
Maggy: Oh, aye. Six-and-ten for him, and three for you. Gold shall be their crowns and gold their shrouds, she said. And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar (High Valyrian for "little brother") shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.

BilliardBall10

interesting post, pirate!

BTW i've been reading online about some of the GoT backstory, and i've gotta ask: (SPOILERS BELOW)

first of all, joeffrey was a sadistic bastard and he got what he deserved (death by poison), therefore, the path was now open for tommen to rule the land.

so, since things became OK in the kingdom with the rule of the calmer, nicer  tommen, then:

-WHY did tommen commit suicide? (he certainly doesnt do it in the books, since he is still alive, ruling the 7 kingdoms as a puppet-king, following the orders of his mother, queen cercei.)

-WHY is jon snow killed 354 times, and why is he such a lousy fighter?

-since jamie lannister is a clever, charming and brave man, seemingly the ideal(?) knight(in GoT), WHY was he having sex with his own twin sister?

did he commit this (horrible) act of incest in order to preserve the ''lannister bloodline'' as a whole, or is it just because he is a twisted guy?

(BTW, many royal bloodlines commited incest at one point or another, in order to preserve the ''purity'' of their bloodlines, and naturally, this resulted in many of their kids being born blind, deformed, sterile and/or mentally challenged.
in fact, extreme incest destroyed the (once) powerful house of the hapsburgs... why they were so stupid?)

-oh, and whats going on with the daenerys and her ''holy cause'' to conquer all of westeros?
is she the ''new, beautiful queen'' that will dethrone cercei?

(to be completely honest though, cercei looks ALOT better than daenerys... both in the book descriptions/drawings, and in the actresses playing their respective parts. (imho lena headey is ALOT prettier than emilia clarke))

also, i really liked the characters/the acting of: peter dinklage as tyrion, of sophie turner as the tormented sansa stark,
nikolaj coster was OK as mr jamie lannister, charles dance was awesome as the big bad evil father of the lannisters,
AND i really liked seeing the legendary actor sean bean in a sword-fantasy movie once again (he was perfect as boromir in lord of the rings!), yet i have to ask: why does sean bean's characters ALWAYS die in his movies/series/in every role that he takes?

thats all.

valyrian swords look cool, yet they will never be like the glamdring/like the orcrist.
gondolin swords are the BEST! (fantasy swords, that is)

END OF SPOILERS

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

BilliardBall10

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

GreyClock

Quote from: buttplug on January 19, 2012, 11:16:32 PM
Has anybody been watching Game of Thrones, of is reading the books? I started reading the series early this fall and am about halfway through the 4th book now. I don't know what I will do when I finish the 5th one, I hope GRRM doesn't take too long to finish Winds Of Winter.
lol

Slurpee