Author Topic: Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice and Fire  (Read 11027 times)

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice and Fire
« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2014, 08:22:26 AM »
pretty emotionally impactful finale after last weeks action packed episode. Good shit.

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

TropicanaClock

• Tropin canas
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2016 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations For Creating at least one movie for the flash flood. (If you only made one you probably don't deserve this)
    • View Profile
    • http://tropzilla.com
    • Awards
Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice and Fire
« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2014, 01:22:45 PM »
Dat Briene vs The Hound fight was fucking amazing. Whole episode was cash

miracle fruit

• Global Moderator
  • CCs: 15224
    • Newgrounds: MiracleFruitClock
  • Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Good popstin, bro. Props For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities
    • View Profile
    • http://miraclefruitclock.newgrounds.com/flash/
    • Awards
Re: Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice and Fire
« Reply #102 on: June 26, 2016, 03:19:39 PM »

RobClock

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: June 26, 2016, 05:13:15 PM »
a video

Lmao nice

I would have been genuinely surprised and impressed if that had kept rickon alive because it would mean D&D would have had to come up with something for him to do

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

PirateClock

• My office! Burgled, plundered, purloined! Ha ha ha... loins.
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations
    • View Profile
    • http://www.clockcrew.cc/clockopedia/registry/pirateclock
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: June 27, 2016, 07:13:32 AM »
My dick is harder than valyrian steel right now
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

miracle fruit

• Global Moderator
  • CCs: 15224
    • Newgrounds: MiracleFruitClock
  • Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Good popstin, bro. Props For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities
    • View Profile
    • http://miraclefruitclock.newgrounds.com/flash/
    • Awards
« Reply #105 on: June 27, 2016, 08:28:24 AM »
me after watching the last 2 eps of got:

PirateClock

• Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: June 28, 2016, 04:29:17 AM »
Cersei just owned the motherfucking game.

Things i didn't get:
How did Varyss travel halfway around the world in an instant.
Isn't that face swap thingy Arya does super tricky? Does she just have a bag with dead people's faces or something?

RenegadeClock

• <butt>hole</butt>
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: renegadeclock
  • Clock Day 2014 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence For having submitted at least 10 animations Clock Day 2011 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2004 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://renegadeclock.com
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: June 28, 2016, 02:51:13 PM »
Yeah but Cersei lost Tommen which was definitely not in the gameplan, even though he did fuck her over by putting her on trial. So it was more of a bittersweet victory for her. Still, probably the most satisfying scene for me this season watching the sparrows get obliterated.

As far as Varyss' speedy travel, I can only assume that the events of an episode could be weeks apart and condensed down for our viewing pleasure. And Dorne is the closest point in Westeros to Mereen, so how long would it take to sail there?

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: June 28, 2016, 07:09:26 PM »
I personally can't wait for next years season premier were cersei rapes Jaime ontop of tom men's corpse

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

PirateClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: June 30, 2016, 06:31:09 AM »
Jaime is going to murder the shit out of Cersei fo sureeee

Prophecies
Cersei's queenship

A younger, more beautiful queen will be Cersei's undoing.
У    Cersei: When will I wed the prince?
Maggy: Never. You will wed the king.
Cersei: I will be queen, though?
Maggy: Aye. Queen you shall be... until there comes another, younger and more beautiful, to cast you down and take all that you hold dear.[3]    Ф

Cersei's children

Cersei will outlast her children and die by the hands of "the valonqar".

У    Cersei: Will the king and I have children?
Maggy: Oh, aye. Six-and-ten for him, and three for you. Gold shall be their crowns and gold their shrouds, she said. And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar (High Valyrian for "little brother") shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Good popstin, bro. Props
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: June 30, 2016, 05:23:45 PM »
interesting post, pirate!

BTW i've been reading online about some of the GoT backstory, and i've gotta ask: (SPOILERS BELOW)

first of all, joeffrey was a sadistic bastard and he got what he deserved (death by poison), therefore, the path was now open for tommen to rule the land.

so, since things became OK in the kingdom with the rule of the calmer, nicer  tommen, then:

-WHY did tommen commit suicide? (he certainly doesnt do it in the books, since he is still alive, ruling the 7 kingdoms as a puppet-king, following the orders of his mother, queen cercei.)

-WHY is jon snow killed 354 times, and why is he such a lousy fighter?

-since jamie lannister is a clever, charming and brave man, seemingly the ideal(?) knight(in GoT), WHY was he having sex with his own twin sister?

did he commit this (horrible) act of incest in order to preserve the ''lannister bloodline'' as a whole, or is it just because he is a twisted guy?

(BTW, many royal bloodlines commited incest at one point or another, in order to preserve the ''purity'' of their bloodlines, and naturally, this resulted in many of their kids being born blind, deformed, sterile and/or mentally challenged.
in fact, extreme incest destroyed the (once) powerful house of the hapsburgs... why they were so stupid?)

-oh, and whats going on with the daenerys and her ''holy cause'' to conquer all of westeros?
is she the ''new, beautiful queen'' that will dethrone cercei?

(to be completely honest though, cercei looks ALOT better than daenerys... both in the book descriptions/drawings, and in the actresses playing their respective parts. (imho lena headey is ALOT prettier than emilia clarke))

also, i really liked the characters/the acting of: peter dinklage as tyrion, of sophie turner as the tormented sansa stark,
nikolaj coster was OK as mr jamie lannister, charles dance was awesome as the big bad evil father of the lannisters,
AND i really liked seeing the legendary actor sean bean in a sword-fantasy movie once again (he was perfect as boromir in lord of the rings!), yet i have to ask: why does sean bean's characters ALWAYS die in his movies/series/in every role that he takes?

thats all.

valyrian swords look cool, yet they will never be like the glamdring/like the orcrist.
gondolin swords are the BEST! (fantasy swords, that is)

END OF SPOILERS

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: December 07, 2016, 03:14:54 PM »
are you the real bunnytheis

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Good popstin, bro. Props
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: May 07, 2017, 03:53:01 PM »
cercei lannister was killed.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.