News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Heineken is a giant menstruating vagina

Farted by GreyClock, February 03, 2012, 09:10:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProqagandaClock

Quote from: Buttplug;1892600genius

So when did we start hating Heiniken? Man I can't keep up with who's cool and who's the flavor of the season to mock these days

buttplug

Quote from: ProqagandaClock;1892601So when did we start hating Heiniken? Man I can't keep up with who's cool and who's the flavor of the season to mock these days

for years now like almost since I joined

Did people ever actually like him? I mean he joined as demonheartclock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

We've hated him since he told everyone he was a paraplegic for sympathy (spoiler alert: he was lying)

DWARFINATORclock

heineken has a million alts on here btw

HeinekenClock

Quote from: DWARFINATORclock;1892606heineken has a million alts on here btw

At this time, no. I think Absinthe merged my previous accounts together with the exception of this one:
http://www.clockcrew.cc/talk/member.php?2121-AlethioClock

Which is permabanned.

I'm sorry about how shitty a member I've been, both now and in the past. I guess I'm kind of a dick.

ProqagandaClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1892604We've hated him since he told everyone he was a paraplegic for sympathy (spoiler alert: he was lying)

What a dick.
I miss ElementsClock, he paved the way, he was like the shaolin master of bad drama.

Fuck, who doesn't? You guys still haven't found all my alts.

GreyClock

All but one were already banned.

Also Asshat, both you and Heineken posted from the same IP address of a school. You're pretty close to the suck.

Quote from: ProqagandaClock;1892608Fuck, who doesn't? You guys still haven't found all my alts.
Is that right mister Seriously Dark.

ProqagandaClock

Quote from: GreyClock;1892609Is that right mister Seriously Dark.

Though I looked em up, do unactive accounts get deleted? I even had a custom avatar for one but can't find it :(

One is still intact though, it even has movies that you guys commented on.
I'm proud, the internet recognizes an avatar of mine, I feel validated as a human being.

AMPEEEM

HeinekenClock

Quote from: ProqagandaClock;1892608What a dick.

That was six years ago when I was fourteen years old. I think I thought I was just trolling at the time and horribly misjudged how wrong a turn it would take, but eh, don't really remember why I guess. Absinthe had a great idea a while back to make up for it (a whole event where I donated money to cancer research) but right now I'm too fucking poor to do anything charitable which is why I haven't been posting actively; I wanted to do that before getting back involved in the Clock Crew.

The thing with Grey's flash movie has been bothering me for a while which is why I emailed Tom to see what he could do about it. I just worry about stuff like this, especially with all those stories about people not getting hired / getting fired over shit they've said and done years before (AKA exactly what I did). It's a legitimate concern, right? Sorry I went around your backs.

Look, it's pretty obvious this was the last drop so bye, Clock Crew. Please let's not turn this into a thing.

ProqagandaClock

Quote from: HeinekenClock;1892614That was six years ago when I was fourteen years old. I think I thought I was just trolling at the time and horribly misjudged how wrong a turn it would take, but eh, don't really remember why I guess. Absinthe had a great idea a while back to make up for it (a whole event where I donated money to cancer research) but right now I'm too fucking poor to do anything charitable which is why I haven't been posting actively; I wanted to do that before getting back involved in the Clock Crew.

The thing with Grey's flash movie has been bothering me for a while which is why I emailed Tom to see what he could do about it. I just worry about stuff like this, especially with all those stories about people not getting hired / getting fired over shit they've said and done years before (AKA exactly what I did). It's a legitimate concern, right? Sorry I went around your backs.

Look, it's pretty obvious this was the last drop so bye, Clock Crew. Please let's not turn this into a thing.

Don't make me plagiarize your picture dude. The internet might mock you.

BluezombieClock

Quote from: HeinekenClock;1892614right now I'm too fucking poor to do anything charitable which is why I haven't been posting actively

No offence, but what does being poor have to do with posting on a forum? I can post as much as I want even if I only have a couple of dimes in my pockets.
╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: HeinekenClock;1892614Please let's not turn this into a thing.

Too late, you have betrayed the ancient order of the clock and the punishment for treason is death immortalization via mockery

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

This computer has photoshop on it but its CS5 and I have no idea how it works. I've been using PS7 my whole life and never bothered to upgrade because everything after it is really bloaty. I humbly request someone either explain to me how to put these two images together or do it on their own.

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

Its okay heineken its just the internet it really doesnt matter if any of these people hate you, youll never meet them personally.

You big vagin.

Flounderman you can use the lasso tool or the pen tool and just make sure its selected as a marquee and then copy/paste over ron pauls head, easy shite.

WrenchClock

GreyClock

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1934[/ATTACH]

I could have done a better job but I got tired of looking at his face.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Am I actually allowed to permaban him? I'm not quite sure how this works. The PM and overwhelming support should be enough right?

VuBawlsClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1892654Am I actually allowed to permaban him? I'm not quite sure how this works. The PM and overwhelming support should be enough right?

if anyone disagrees with you, just ban them. thats the whole point of supermod right?
Fuck anonfrog