News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

FLASH FLOOD IS DONE WITH YE

Farted by Topcatyo, February 03, 2012, 06:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topcatyo

So flash flood ended recently.  I bet you thought I wasn't going to notice.  WELL I DID

So, this weekend I am going to watch every single Flash Flood movie.  I am going to watch all of them, even the ones I've already seen.  Then, I will pick my top 5.

I encourage every all members to do the same, especially staff members.

If you want to make sure I watch your movies, link me to your Flash Flood collection thread.

Who knows, I might just do a roundup where I comment on every movie, like I did daily last year.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

RobClock

pop-tart

In Canada, there are 30 days in January.

I've watched every single FF movie this year. I'm also going to go back and rewatch them and maybe drop some reviews.

Satty and The Pop is still going.. episode 21 will be dropping very soon. All will be answered!

SockpuppetClock

do ones submitted on day 32 count??

TelephoneClock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: SockpuppetClock;1892664do ones submitted on day 32 count??

its a damn good flash so I'm certainly including it on my list of favorites.

pop-tart

Quote from: Kombucha;1892855MY TOP FIVE

See, that's why you got to be one of the main characters ((Komby))

That one was the most fun to make, for sure

InkwellClock

I only made one entry this year. Hopefully I'll be able to make up for it next year...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/588050

RobClock

Hey.. Wasn't there gonna be a pixel award for the Flash Flood this year?

Topcatyo

Quote from: RobClock;1894813Hey.. Wasn't there gonna be a pixel award for the Flash Flood this year?
yes, and i was supposed to watch all the movies, but school got in the way.  i will get to it i swear