News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

itt america is dumb

Farted by PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK, February 04, 2012, 01:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop-tart

Quote from: AstronautClock;1893125you mean belgian chocolate??

Isn't Dutch chocolate something something supposed to be something? I dunno.. I was trying to say something positive to piss off the Germans.. Fuck that sockpuppet guy

DickTree

Quote from: clammo;1893134Drew Carey
Probie

because i joined like a month ago not even

patriotclock

im sorry but month/day/year is loadssss better than day/month/year

Topcatyo

Quote from: AstronautClock;1893116america also made some atomic bombs that they used.
we did that
Quoteand corruption dont forget that, oh and I'm a edgy teen fat people
lies and slander, we didn't invent corruption, we just perfected it
Quote from: clammo;1893126i like how all the americans got super defensive "waah no canada sux america is great we have things like uhhh economy... no uh job marke- ummm you know... USA USA USA"
in which a troll laughs about the troll he trolled

I always pictured Canada to be a giant Portland, where everybody is a self-righteous hipster talking about how good the Nintendo 64 was while being snooty about their neighbors and not really contributing anything to the world.

Kombucha

Quote from: Topcatyo;1893139I always pictured Canada to be a giant Portland, where everybody is a self-righteous hipster talking about how good the Nintendo 64 was while being snooty about their neighbors and not really contributing anything to the world.
Hey man I don't always talk about the N64.

DickTree

can't we agree that not all canadians are awful

just the ones in the clockcrew

pop-tart

Quote from: crabclock;1893141can't we agree that not all canadians are awful

just the ones in the clockcrew

C'mon.. They're not awful.. Clam and Cads and Clockradio and Lotus and Rob and fakebooshwtf are all great guys.

Canadians are just in la la land if they think the US is anything less than the most powerful and influential nation in the world.

DickTree

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1893143C'mon.. They're not awful.. Clam and Cads and Clockradio and Lotus and Rob and fakebooshwtf are all great guys.

Canadians are just in la la land if they think the US is anything less than the most powerful and influential nation in the world.

Rob Lotus and Cad are pretty cool, your right.

AstronautClock

Quote from: Topcatyo;1893139lies and slander, we didn't invent corruption, we just perfected it

you also perfected the spherical shape of humans

Topcatyo

Quote from: AstronautClock;1893145you also perfected the spherical shape of humans
I hear Mexico's trying to improve upon our design

miracle fruit

Quote from: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK;1893120That sure was an asshole move of us to save the world from the nazis

this idiot american doesnt even know where the atomic bombs were dropped

Topcatyo

seriously though nationality pride threads are stupid, especially this one where it was an obvious attempt to rile people up.

blah blah canada sucks even though i actually wish i could be there, blah blah this country is better even though during the day i probably bitch about that country up and down the street

Kombucha

Quote from: Topcatyo;1893153seriously though nationality pride threads are stupid, especially this one where it was an obvious attempt to rile people up.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Should I start a circumcision debate y/y

miracle fruit

fuck you
Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1893036
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/bnsm5l/ocanadap.swf]width=0 height=0[/FLASH]

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Canadians dont get circumcisions because they are godless communist sodomites who enjoy sucking the smegma out of each other's disgusting sweaty dickflaps

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1893151this idiot american doesnt even know where the atomic bombs were dropped

Hiroshima and nagasaki nigger i didnt even mention atomic bombs in that post

miracle fruit

lets get back to the issue at hand

Quote from: clammo;1892950

why arent any of you fat stupid americans trying to defend your godawful imperial system

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

Quote from: clammo;1893162when i see americans talking shit about canada like that, im vividly reminded of that scene in how i met your mother where barney is teaching robin how to be an american and is like "not only are you incredibly wrong, but you're defending yourself by being obnoxious, stubborn, and insulting. youre an american"

Exact same thing you're doing, you're the one who started this little shitstorm, typical canadian bullshit, sitting on your high horse thinking your important in the world.

I do like trailer park boys and mike myers is funny sometimes though so canada cant really that bad just all the snobby ass holes.