News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Canada Anime Convention Hookup Thread

Farted by NintendrCkolc, February 05, 2012, 08:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK;1893520

mmmmh, fake tits.

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1893530its almsot as if nintendo was so mad about the americans are dumb thread that he felt absolutely compelled to make one about canada. oh yeah thats exactly what he did

well shit you got me

patriotclock

Quote from: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK;1893515Pamela anderson hasnt done shit shes old and not hot anymore and she has hepititus C.

miracle fruit

Quote from: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK;1893515Pamela anderson hasnt done shit shes old and not hot anymore and she has hepititus C.
michael jackson is a dead drug addicted child molester

whats your point

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

Haha your an idiot i could post COUNTLESS perfect women from america, do you honestly think posting a fat woman at walmart proves anything?

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1893565michael jackson is a dead child molester

whats your point

I dont even like micheal jackson so whats your point? I made my point very clear in that picture of her i posted

RobClock

edit: oh bugger we seem to have moved on from that point. Where were we? Oh right;

Canada is a swell place.

DickTree

Quote from: clammo;1893514itt canadians dont really give a shit about justifying their country because we know it owns and if you dont like it fuck off

http://www.clockcrew.cc/talk/showthread.php?100775-itt-americans-are-dumb-part-XCVIII-(now-dumbed-down-for-americans!)

dont defend yours

just insult others

miracle fruit

Quote from: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK;1893568I dont even like micheal jackson so whats your point? I made my point very clear in that picture of her i posted

michael jackson is a legend you idiot

Zeffy

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I dont see the people of walmart type very often and I live in a redneck state. Not even when I got to wal mart at 1 am. Its actually kind of disappointing.

NintendrCkolc

I like how none of you have yet to name 10 things exciting about canada

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1893579michael jackson is a legend you idiot

Hey were on the same side ass hole i personally dont care for him just because everyone pretends they love him because he died doesnt change my opinion.

And yes zeffy i would love bc bud thats another great thing about canada

DickTree

white people,
white people,
cant we all just get along and make fun of minorities?

miracle fruit

Quote from: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK;1893572These are the funniest threads ive seen in a long time

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

First image result for people from florida:

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1893589

Ive been laughing the whole time really ive never been angry about any of this because im extremely confident that america is way better