News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Canada Anime Convention Hookup Thread

Farted by NintendrCkolc, February 05, 2012, 08:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miracle fruit

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

Is that the best you can do clam? I could find some news stories about stupid stuff canadians have done, but i know however that doesnt prove shit.

DickTree

Quote from: clammo;1893602fuck off im not posting EVERY SINGLE ARTICLE of stupid florida people news.

its literally a meme that when stupid news gets posted the first reply is "florida not surprised"

clam is the only one who ever actually seems mad in these threads

DickTree

Quote from: clammo;1893611go away. like for real go away.

see what i mean

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

miracle fruit

if those posts are clam being mad then clam has been mad in every single one of his posts since 2002

oh

DickTree

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1893636if those posts are clam being mad then clam is mad in every single one of his posts since 2002

oh

you just noticed?

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: clammo;1893628i think you failed to grasp what 'being mad' actually entails.

[flash=http://files.myfrogbag.com/bwdehj/youTubPlayer.swf?a=l6Po4yHM9q4] width=1height=1[/flash]

NintendrCkolc

This thread has surpassed my expectations.

DickTree

Quote from: clammo;1893648gimme some of dat e-cred

clams mad u mad clam

am i popular yet

there is something in how you post that lets us know your mad but hiding it

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

Quote from: NintendoClock;1893643This thread has surpassed my expectations.

I think it might end soon i feel like theres not much left to say

NintendrCkolc

NintendrCkolc

read the comments, notice how many people agree.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

My brown and bloom generic console shooter is better than your brown and bloom generic console shooter

Marlin Clock

Quote from: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK;1893588God DAMMIT Marlin
Theyre tearing us apart!
Not my job to defend America I was just there to point out Miraclefruits obvious brain aneurysm that makes him believe the Lend-Lease agreement and later direct intervention into the European Theater weren't the greatest contributions to defeating Germany in WWII.

Also that I kinda like the smaller denominations of Fahrenheit, that's less of an actual reason and more of a personal preference though.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

They're all pretty similar because there's a certain type of shooter that sells well right now and companies are going to milk it as long as they can. It all comes down to preference. Clam liking Modern Warfare isnt that big of a deal. Its like arguing over what store brand imitation of coca cola you like best.

miracle fruit

anything clam does is a big deal

see: this thread

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Oh, and germany would be running Europe right now if Russia didnt get involved. Saying America is the reason Germany lost is like saying Piccolo is the reason the dbz guys beat Frieza. They were a big help but they didnt win the whole damn thing on their own.

miracle fruit

the fact that literally every single person who is trying to troll clam right now is american means hes already won

Marlin Clock

I'm not saying they didn't play their part, I am arguing the assertion that the Soviet Union's contribution was somehow greater than the United States. Plus, if you factor in that we fought the Pacific campaign nearly single-handedly our contribution is only that much stronger.