News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

CLASSIC CLOCKWEEK 2012 HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED.

Farted by screwdriver_clock, February 20, 2012, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screwdriver_clock

With the deliverance of the Classic Clockweek Pizza, the time has come to announce winners of Classic Clockweek 2012!

This would be an auspicious event, provided -

MORE PEOPLE ACTUALLY PARTICIPATED.

Unforunately, this year we had a paltry 7 participants. Some even submitted more than once! As a result, each of these participants will be receiving a prize, before the voting even begins!!

The prize is of course a copy of Kobold's Quest, a game that our @@GLORIOUS LEADER@@ StrawberryClock had a part in making. The users who have an Xbox 360 will receive a gift code via PM to get their free copy of the game. Those who have not got an Xbox 360 will be eligible for a secondary prize.

Thanks to you who participated this year, and SHAME ON YOU to those who did not. I hope that future Classic Clock Week's will be much more exciting.

Let's give a round of applause for:

PopTartClock
GreyClock
WobuffetClock
RobClock
Deodorant
FakeBlobClock(MightyBooshClock)
SatelliteClock

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Oh cool I get mentioned even though mine was blammmed. Thanks man.
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

RobClock

pop-tart

Quote from: RobClock;1896212I think Grey's pretty much got this.

Agreed

I thought yours was damn cool as well

DickTree

I would of but I am still fighting with my crab fla. Alls well.

WobbuffetClock

I didn't even know I was participating in Classic Clock Week.
flash rules everything around me, f.r.e.a.m.??? get the fivens, portal portal spam, y\'all

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

screwdriver_clock

Okay, folks who won, PM me if you want the primary prize (i have 10 so dont waste them please!!) or pm with your home address if you want the secondary prize (DELICIOUS CADNY)

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

AmberArachnidClock

Quote from: WobbuffetClock;1897037I didn't even know I was participating in Classic Clock Week.

Quote from: ScrewdriverClock;1897960Okay, folks who won, PM me if you want the primary prize (i have 10 so dont waste them please!!) or pm with your home address if you want the secondary prize (DELICIOUS CADNY)

I can't PM you if your PM is full :P

pop-tart

Please donate my prize to the charity of your choice on behalf of the Dairy Farmers of Canada

screwdriver_clock

Apparently no matter how much tweaking i do to my user permissions the pm inbox wants to be jacked up. Oh well, more tweaking in due time. I'm going to try and personally email or PM you through a 3rd party soon. You'll know it's me.

ScrewdriverClock's Festering Anus

I didn't forget to give out prizes, so Winners, please PM this inbox. I will be pming you as wells o fgslkd

VuBawlsClock

So can I still have a left over prize, you know, cus were gonna be navy bros soon
Fuck anonfrog