News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Clock Crew Official Mayor Nominations Thread

Farted by patriotclock, March 31, 2012, 12:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VuBawlsClock

I can't tun my guitar without a tuner. I am seriously tone death when it comes to tuning, takes me like 20 minuets to get one string down (if it's even right). I feel sad that I must rely on my tuner :(
Fuck anonfrog

DickTree

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1902847I can't tun my guitar without a tuner. I am seriously tone death when it comes to tuning, takes me like 20 minuets to get one string down (if it's even right). I feel sad that I must rely on my tuner :(

i feel sad when you post

AnkhClock

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1902853

vuvuzela tone deaf

somehow that fits

Deodorant

Quote from: AnkhClock;1902858vuvuzela tone deaf

somehow that fits

hahaha

DickTree

Quote from: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK;1902856I freed the slaves.

poptart its now your responsibility to vote for him

Shamrock Clock

Ladies and Gentlemen,

If elected Mayor of Clock Crew, I swear to repeal the anti-harrasment rules in the Charter, so we can all harrass the shit out of [yourname][/yourname]. Seriously, fuck that guy. Am I right?

Fuck [yourname][/yourname]. Vote Shamrock.
Quote from: BlackmagicEveryone feels bad for you.

patriotclock

Nominations are done. Start making movies, spreading slander, etc and I will make the official poll in the upcoming few days.

Until the poll is made this will serve as the official thread for Mayor elections until its time to vote. Thank you

pop-tart

Quote from: crabclock;1902905poptart its now your responsibility to vote for him

:jerk:

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1902988:jerk:

I didnt mean it like that crab said that not I

Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

pop-tart

Nominations are closed. Maybe next year

CranberryClock

Quote from: Shamrock Clock;1902986Ladies and Gentlemen,

If elected Mayor of Clock Crew, I swear to repeal the anti-harrasment rules in the Charter, so we can all harrass the shit out of [yourname][/yourname]. Seriously, fuck that guy. Am I right?

Fuck [yourname][/yourname]. Vote Shamrock.

I would like to point out that I have squited larger circumfrence gobs of cum than years you have been in the ClockCrew. Fuck Face..

Oh yea... catch phrase!

Face Fucked by the man, with the plan.. that is Cran

CranberryClock

WrenchClock

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

If i elected i vow to show a picture of my mayoral balls to anyone who wants to see them.

patriotclock

Will make poll after I get home. I exPect movies and other propaganda