News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

[NHL] 2012 Playoffs - The Your Hometown Team Will Lose Edition (unless youre from LA)

Farted by AbsintheClock, April 08, 2012, 01:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbsintheClock

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1904083yep who cares about outplaying the sedins when you can just throw elbows at their heads while the puck is 10ft away/in the air

[U2]Su01Q3DAoCk[/U2]
Sedins obviously only play clean hockey, and the nucks only play clean hockey.

Marlin Clock

I'm starting to think we need to put Emery in. Crawford's just been giving up too many soft goals.

pop-tart

Quote from: Marlin Clock;1904415I'm starting to think we need to put Emery in. Crawford's just been giving up too many soft goals.

Game three's losing goal was just sad to watch.

miracle fruit

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1904331Sedins obviously only play clean hockey, and the nucks only play clean hockey.

you're so pathetic and stupid it's embarrassing

pop-tart

He's a scum bag.. hit on Seabrook last year.. then Eberle.. now the Hoss. Fuck that guy.

Marlin Clock

d u m p y

AbsintheClock

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1904678Commence rioting..  in 5... 4...

It's what they do when they aren't shooting up or being the butt of canada. It must be really tough to be the crown of the crappiest division in the whole NHL. Makes those president's trophies even more meaningless.

patriotclock

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1905081Damned B's broke my heart again.

YOU ARE ONE PATHETIC LOSER

...no offense

oh also

patriotclock

East
Rangers v. Caps in 5
Flyers v. Devils in 6

West
Blues v. Kings in 6
Coyotes v. Preds in 6

AbsintheClock

Boston is a hell of a lot classier than some idiots on the internet. First pro black hockey player in the league. And Boston is pretty much in charge of racial awareness in the NHL because of O'Ree.

East
Rangers v. Caps in 6
Flyers v. Devils in 5

West
Blues v. Kings in 6
Coyotes v. Preds in 7

AbsintheClock

I lucked out, and went to the hockey hall of fame on the day that they had the real cup. The next day they put the old one back up.