News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Diablo 3

Farted by SoBe Clock, April 21, 2012, 06:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoBe Clock

A blizzard employee just responded to the "35 small improvements" thread on battle.net, and addressed every suggestion. There's some promising answers in there.
Link to the post.

BoomStick Clock

fiiiiiinally I can more or less safely farm 5 stack inferno butcher.

BluezombieClock

Just got to level 60 hitting about 15k dps, time to start INFERNO!!
╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]

BoomStick Clock

you best have tons of defense and/or hp or you'll find zombies have a nasty habit of one shotting you on inferno.

BluezombieClock

Quote from: BoomStick Clock;1908954you best have tons of defense and/or hp or you'll find zombies have a nasty habit of one shotting you on inferno.

Got like 21k HP and 2.5k armor. I am a mage though, so I'll probably need to call in some barb assistance for tanking

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]

BoomStick Clock

only 15k dps as a mage? you're vastly undergeared. :0

BluezombieClock

Quote from: BoomStick Clock;1908956only 15k dps as a mage? you're vastly undergeared. :0

Just hit 60 yesterday :'(

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]

SoBe Clock

I received the gift of D3 today. I started a Monk since it seems like everyone I know is playing either Demon Hunter, Wizard, or Witch Doctor.

NintendrCkolc

ok well I went to screen capture all my stats but apparently it won't let me.

my lvl60 monk has 400 resist all, 55K HP, 11K DPS/Damage rating, and 4.5K Armor.

I'm barely soloing act 1 inferno. :/

BoomStick Clock

Barbs all the way :cool:

BoomStick Clock

NintendrCkolc

Just got through act 1 inferno! wooo!

Lump Clock

So this game turned out extremely disappointing. If it isn't obvious, every small change ActiBlizzard makes with patches is slowly weening the players to be radically dependent on the RMAH or spend hours farming enough gold to not have to spend the money.

buttplug

Yeah, I don't know what I expected.

I'm embarrassed I bought it after knowing full well what they did to SC2.

Honestly, I hope this game fails so Blizzard sees they have to change.

If you want to see something really hilarious and sad, check this out

BinaryClock

Quote from: Buttplug;1911122Yeah, I don't know what I expected.

I'm embarrassed I bought it after knowing full well what they did to SC2.

Honestly, I hope this game fails so Blizzard sees they have to change.

If you want to see something really hilarious and sad, check this out

this is the result of all unmoderated capitalism. valve figured this out. blizzard is still working on it obviously since they haven't cracked or even scratched the surface of the chinese gold farm slave market. they haven't made real headway on the account security problems either.
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

buttplug

Quote from: BinaryClock;1911147this is the result of all unmoderated capitalism. valve figured this out. blizzard is still working on it obviously since they haven't cracked or even scratched the surface of the chinese gold farm slave market. they haven't made real headway on the account security problems either.

I love how in some asian markets they were forced to remove the RMAH and had to be prompted to give refunds to people.

Thor

Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

SoBe Clock

I feel like I'm the only one in the clock crew who can enjoy a game not made by Valve any more. If it's a thread regarding Activision, Ubisoft, Sony, Microsoft, THQ, or especially EA, Bioware, or Blizzard, everyone will bash the topic to no end. If it's a thread about Valve or a niche topic like Double Fine, Dark Souls, or a Humble Bundle, nothing but praise.

That stuff Thor posted above me, yeah, Blizzard fucked that up pretty big. As far as the game goes everyone is all caught up about the auction house and other minutia. I play the game because the game is fun. If a game isn't fun I don't play it. That's as far as my decision making in playing games goes. I don't know I guess that makes me weird. It's the reason I kept playing Starcraft 2 after everyone else here jumped ship because they didn't like the battlenet interface. I am not playing it for the pre-game interface, I'm playing it for the game.

As far as everyone being all up in arms regarding the very idea of the auction house, I honestly much prefer the idea of a controlled and trustworthy place to sell items to the alternative, which was D2. Every game got absolutely invaded by item site ad bots spamming advertisements and tons of scam sites. Their current implementation of the AH is pretty flawed as the past few posts pointed out, but it's not dampening my play experience at all and they have plenty of time to improve it.

Monk and Witch Doctor are still the coolest classes btw.

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: SoBe Clock;1911468I feel like I'm the only one in the clock crew who can enjoy a game not made by Valve any more. If it's a thread regarding Activision, Ubisoft, Sony, Microsoft, THQ, or especially EA, Bioware, or Blizzard, everyone will bash the topic to no end. If it's a thread about Valve or a niche topic like Double Fine, Dark Souls, or a Humble Bundle, nothing but praise.

Well first off you're definitely not the only one. I'm still playing D3 and enjoying it. I'm not playing it as often as i'd like but i'm still trying to get through inferno. I definitely have some problems with the game but they're only minor and don't detract from the overall experience. Like D2 before it, I think the expansions and future updates will only improve upon what is already an excellent game. If there's anything blizzard does right, it's that they listen to their community better than almost any developer out there.

No game is perfect, some of us understand this and some of us have ridiculous expectations that will simply never be met. A lot of people these days are blinded by nostalgia goggles especially with games like D3, Skyrim, and other franchise games. Some of the bashing is justified but a lot of it isnt and is just nit picky and arbitrary. I think it just boils down to things not being as special as you grow older. Maybe there's more to it, idk.

Personally, I don't think Valve is the savior of gaming that people make them out to be. Portal, l4d, hat fortress 2, and Half Life are all great but they aren't the best games of all time ever ever ever. First person shootan is great on occasion but eh. It'd be nice to see them do something new outside the genre they seem to be most comfortable in. Also gaben is a brony.

Thor

Well, one of the reasons I'm complaining about Blizzard and not Valve right now is because Blizzard is committing wire fraud and Valve isn't. I really can't think of anything worse that a videogame company can do than stealing their costumers money. Whether or not they stole it on accident doesn't matter, because they've refused to refund the money.

As far as I know, From Software and Double Fine have also not stolen anybodies money
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.