News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Socially Awkward Situation Poll

Farted by PhantomCatClock, February 15, 2024, 03:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

You're at work and you see someone you've never seen there before. An older gentleman in a full suit. He's clearly getting ready for a meeting, checking his cufflinks and holding a lint roller. You notice his zipper is down. What do you do?

Save him from the embarrassing situation of a stranger telling him to check his fly by keeping silent.
0 (0%)
Tell him immediately, to save him from embarrassment leter.
0 (0%)
Cause him the embarrassment of a stranger telling him to check his fly by taking great joy in the interaction.
1 (16.7%)
Keep quiet specifically to embarrass him later.
0 (0%)
Unzip your own zipper so he doesn't get intimidated by a new, all-zipped, working environment.
1 (16.7%)
Zip it up for him, but try to be stealthy about it
1 (16.7%)
Zip it up fro him, but make it clear you're way into it
0 (0%)
Silently squat down and crane your neck, trying to see in his zipper hole to altruistically check if he's a werewolf
0 (0%)
Silently squat down and crane your neck, trying to see in his zipper because you're a huge pervo
0 (0%)
One of the above (comment which below) and go home that night to write about this incident in your Hobonichi 5-Year Techo
0 (0%)
Break the zipper off his pants and chuck it out the window
0 (0%)
Wait until his meeting starts, then walk in and tell him his fly is down
2 (33.3%)
A butt
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

PhantomCatClock

You have detected a zipper below safe altitude. Discuss.

Slurpee

I am unfamiliar with this werewolf verification technique 🤔

PhantomCatClock

fuckin lucky your fly is up. you're on thin ice, lon cheney

personally, and i know it's high-risk/low-reward, but I've never had the stealthy option fail me

PhantomCatClock

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on February 15, 2024, 08:08:12 PMi-knew-it.png

I don't know how to make today's kids understand how low we were willing to stoop for interactive entertainment you didn't have to pay for

we could have come up with 2048 or Wordle at any point but noooo
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

VCRClock

anyway I like this new guy's style, now there's a precedent for "cutting loose" iykwim
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: VCRClock on February 15, 2024, 10:35:21 PMI don't know how to make today's kids understand how low we were willing to stoop for interactive entertainment you didn't have to pay for

the reason that screenshot's so massive is because it's from last year, on my big ass gaming computer. i got low and needed the nostalgic numbers-go-up and that honestly was not it but i do appreciate the world they made