News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

celebrity death thread

Farted by VCRClock, May 21, 2012, 12:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

I just watched the Burbs last night :C

miracle fruit

Slurpee

miracle fruit

tragic news. thoughts with Bill Pullman's family at this trying time

PhantomCatClock

Are you serious? I just watched like every scene from Spaceballs on Youtube before breaking down and actually watching Spaceballs on like Friday

PhantomCatClock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

miracle fruit

wtf john hurt died in january

miracle fruit

RobClock

GreyClock

May you forever videotape women using the bathroom in heaven.

miracle fruit

reptilian jew shapeshifter recedes into another dimension

Slurpee

when I hear a billionaire lived to be over 100, I just assume some very dark things went down. every year that dude lived passed sixty is somebody he disappeared to harvest their organs. believe.
probably got a rudimentary a.i. of himself so he can keep conducting business deals after he died, like Krew from Jak and Daxter.

RobClock

Quote from: Slurpee on March 20, 2017, 04:41:37 PM
when I hear a billionaire lived to be over 100, I just assume some very dark things went down. every year that dude lived passed sixty is somebody he disappeared to harvest their organs. believe.
probably got a rudimentary a.i. of himself so he can keep conducting business deals after he died, like Krew from Jak and Daxter.

[u2]0DYQ6EmuZ_8[/u2]

PhantomCatClock

Billionaire, not deserves-to-be-a-billionaire

d u m p y

Barry Manilow came out of the closet

miracle fruit

miracle fruit

Slurpee

I have a soft spot for can't smile without you even though it's super corny, because watching hellboy 2 was the last thing I did with my first boyfriend but I always worry about relating to romantic songs because I think about if the artist would be grossed out or annoyed if they knew a boy was listening to their song and thinking about other boys? so I'm actually really happy to find out manilow is gay lol. this is the best that sort of thing to happen since uh probably michael stipe but cole porter is g.o.a.t.

anyway, The Undertaker retired. r.i.p. Deadman