News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

celebrity death thread

Farted by VCRClock, May 21, 2012, 12:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

koko maybe i dunno i didn't read

RenegadeClock

RobClock

Steve Ditko

Rest in peace you crazy, talented, motherfucker

AbsintheClock

This guy taught me how to hate rich people.

RobClock

Someone has informed me that John McCain died but I can't find an immediate source on it.

edit: found one https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/25/obituaries/john-mccain-dead.html
jesus christ it was only this morning they announced he was stopping the cancer treatments he was on for the last year.

oh well

Slurpee

pop-tart

One of the only ballsy ones on the right. That sucks.

RobClock

Trump; makes a polite but brief statement about a man’s passing

The Internet; shit on trump for having in the past insulted a man who has been the object of ridicule for twenty fucking years

Slurpee

Quote from: RobClock on August 25, 2018, 10:32:18 PM

The Internet; shit on trump for having in the past insulted a man who has been the object of ridicule for twenty fucking years
I thought I was already playing the world's smallest violin, but I just found an even smaller one

miracle fruit

pop-tart

Neil Simon is dead too. He wrote all those plays that I only know about because they made them into movies that I only saw because we didn't have cable when I was little.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: pop-tart on August 25, 2018, 08:36:09 PM
Oooh the responses are vicious.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1033515425336885248

every single one of his tweets gets this level of shit though. he would get this exact degree of severity if he tweeted "I like cookies" or "I literally just took a shit on the declaration of independence while hillary blew me with washington's splintery wooden teeth #presidentpoops #trumprump #yolo".

VCRClock

Quote from: pop-tart on August 26, 2018, 01:09:53 PM
Neil Simon is dead too. He wrote all those plays that I only know about because they made them into movies that I only saw because we didn't have cable when I was little.
i'm just gonna blot this one out because i already can't tell neil young and neil diamond apart
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

zl

Quote from: Slurpee on May 31, 2018, 04:55:49 PM
the great Canadian hero, Rowsdower, has passed :(
[u2]4LzW23qNhZM[/u2]

oh no

no :(

Clocktopus

How about ignoring questions about John McCain, not putting the flag at half mast (like former administrations would have done) until he received criticism, and not allowing the white house to release a full statement about his life and accomplishments?

And not just the internet, three prominent veterans group have blasted Trump over his treatment of John McCain.

And his polite statement said nothing nice about the man and on Instagram contained a giant picture of HIMSELF.

PhantomCatClock

if you hate trump so much why did you vote him into office

we're trying to mourn here and you're making this a political thread well mister you opened this can of worms now sit in it

Clocktopus

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 27, 2018, 11:02:02 PM
if you hate trump so much why did you vote him into office

we're trying to mourn here and you're making this a political thread well mister you opened this can of worms now sit in it

I did not vote for him and he lost the popular vote. I'm not even part of a state that voted him into office. You seriously can't blame the people who didn't vote for him and urged others not to, blame the people who voted him in and blame Russia where people were literally charged with election hacking.

Also I was responding to somebodys post about politics.

PolyhedronClock

Clocktopus

my cousins dog died recently):