News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

celebrity death thread

Farted by VCRClock, May 21, 2012, 12:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: OctopusClock on August 27, 2018, 11:28:19 PM
I did not vote for him and he lost the popular vote. I'm not even part of a state that voted him into office. You seriously can't blame the people who didn't vote for him and urged others not to, blame the people who voted him in and blame Russia where people were literally charged with election hacking.

Also I was responding to somebodys post about politics.

if you didn't vote for donald trump so much how come you elected him president

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 27, 2018, 11:02:02 PM
if you hate trump so much why did you vote him into office

we're trying to mourn here and you're making this a political thread well mister you opened this can of worms now sit in it

I did not vote for him and he lost the popular vote. I'm not even part of a state that voted him into office. You seriously can't blame the people who didn't vote for him and urged others not to, blame the people who voted him in and blame Russia where people were literally charged with election hacking.

My point was that his statement was totally innocuous and people will take any hint of a chance they can get to start a lynch mob. I’m sorry you don’t like the president. If it makes you feel any better, nobody I have ever voted for has won an election- from Mayor to Prime Minister.

Clocktopus

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 28, 2018, 02:10:08 AM

fUCK

VCRClock

Quote from: RobClock on August 28, 2018, 04:17:51 AM
If it makes you feel any better, nobody I have ever voted for has won an election- from Mayor to Prime Minister.
promise me you will use this superpower for good
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

clamclock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 28, 2018, 02:10:08 AM
hahahaha!
<(L)>

miracle fruit

Quote from: OctopusClock on August 27, 2018, 09:08:58 PM
Quote from: RobClock on August 25, 2018, 10:32:18 PM
Trump; makes a polite but brief statement about a man’s passing

The Internet; shit on trump for having in the past insulted a man who has been the object of ridicule for twenty fucking years

How about ignoring questions about John McCain, not putting the flag at half mast (like former administrations would have done) until he received criticism, and not allowing the white house to release a full statement about his life and accomplishments?

And not just the internet, three prominent veterans group have blasted Trump over his treatment of John McCain.

And his polite statement said nothing nice about the man and on Instagram contained a giant picture of HIMSELF.

why would anybody have anything nice to say about john mccain. john mccain can eat my ass hole.

miracle fruit

he dont like drumpf. an i dont like drumpf either. wow! i love john  mccain now he he he

Clocktopus

I never liked John McCain and I think he would have been terrible for this country if elected president. Regardless of his views he was still a war hero who was tortured for over 5 years for the US and could have left years earlier but refused to leave other Americans behind.

Then you have the president (who refused to serve because of ‘bone spurs’) mocking him for being a POW and refusing to answer questions about him, refusing to release a statement about his life accomplishments, only putting the flag at half mast when people complained about it.

It’s just wrong and not how an American president should act.

PhantomCatClock

Clocktopus

miracle fruit

Quote from: OctopusClock on August 31, 2018, 12:44:15 AM
I never liked John McCain and I think he would have been terrible for this country if elected president. Regardless of his views he was still a war hero who was tortured for over 5 years for the US and could have left years earlier but refused to leave other Americans behind.

Then you have the president (who refused to serve because of ‘bone spurs’) mocking him for being a POW and refusing to answer questions about him, refusing to release a statement about his life accomplishments, only putting the flag at half mast when people complained about it.

It’s just wrong and not how an American president should act.

NintendrCkolc

RobClock

Clocktopus

PhantomCatClock

Slurpee

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on October 16, 2018, 05:37:44 AM
a nerd who i will miss
their early work was a little too "new wave" for my taste, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. T

NintendrCkolc

RobClock

Slurpee

Quote from: RobClock on November 12, 2018, 05:22:19 PM
About time
yeah

I kind of feel bad for not really feeling that bad, but this one has seemed like it was due any minute now for like 2 decades

and I don't want to be one of those dudes that treats a man's death as an opportunity to talk shit but...
that'd be a greater kindness than he extended to Jack Kirby, wouldn't it? :duelin:

PirateClock

BREAKING 95 year old guy dies

Im a Marvel fanboy, but come on, 95, that's like 665 in dog years.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_