!!

THE CLOCK CREW LOVES YOU

But we've disabled our forum's account registration page because of spam robots. If you'd like a forum account, hop on our Discord and get an admin to create one for you.

Author Topic: celebrity death thread  (Read 71099 times)

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: celebrity death thread
« Reply #660 on: April 03, 2020, 09:04:38 PM »
Joe Diffie died of COVID19.

Surprisingly I know who he is (was) due to my excellent social chameleon skills (AKA pretending to like new stuff because there's a girl you enjoy fucking at that time.)

RenegadeClock

• <butt>hole</butt>
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: renegadeclock
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2004 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 10 animations
    • View Profile
    • http://renegadeclock.com
    • Awards
« Reply #661 on: April 10, 2020, 05:04:11 PM »

:(

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3525
  • Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2017 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #662 on: April 16, 2020, 03:52:34 PM »
howard finkel, brian dennehy, rick may

fuck

JambaClock

• Official Cock
  • What’s the deal with taxes
    • Newgrounds: JambaClock
  • For participating in the 'Every Day' collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #663 on: April 16, 2020, 04:47:37 PM »
we’ll always remember those people...

wait a minute who are these people

Slurpee

• Official Clock
  • Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2017 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #664 on: April 16, 2020, 05:21:03 PM »
we’ll always remember those people...

wait a minute who are these people
the ring announcer for wwe in the 80's and 90's, chris farley's dad from tommy boy, and peppy hare from starfox 64/soldier from tf2

Clocktopus

• i dont want 2 live but im too scared 2 die
  • Official Clock
  • Former Hyundai/Plunger/EggTimer Clock /prob more
    • Newgrounds: Clocktopus
  • Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #665 on: April 17, 2020, 07:39:35 PM »
google jamba jfc

RobClock

• ¥¥¥ DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ¥¥¥
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab Nobody helps you clean up around here In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty. Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #666 on: April 25, 2020, 05:16:02 PM »

pop-tart

• Administrator
  • For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #667 on: May 09, 2020, 03:26:04 PM »
So Full House was on last night and Little Richard was a guest and I was like, "I wonder when this dude gonna die?"

Then today, he died.

I willed Little Richard dead. I feel really guilty.

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: GreyClock
  • Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2003 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #668 on: May 09, 2020, 03:34:28 PM »
Good golly...

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #669 on: May 09, 2020, 06:07:48 PM »
So Full House was on last night and Little Richard was a guest and I was like, "I wonder when this dude gonna die?"

Then today, he died.

I willed Little Richard dead. I feel really guilty.

little richard when poptartclock put a death curse on him:

(the end was him going to heaven and enjoying a nice meal)

JambaClock

• Official Cock
  • What’s the deal with taxes
    • Newgrounds: JambaClock
  • For participating in the 'Every Day' collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #670 on: May 09, 2020, 06:47:03 PM »
the guy who made this died

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/AiI1ErFEO5Y" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/AiI1ErFEO5Y</a>
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 08:16:59 PM by JambaClock »

VCRClock

• even the passenger gets in trouble
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • Nobody helps you clean up around here For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #671 on: May 09, 2020, 07:17:22 PM »
they guy who fid

bill bellamy is still alive
daisy fuentes is still alive

is there someone else somewhere in this 21 minute sonic video who's dead and that you think I'd care about

if you meant to post "andre harrell died" or something, I understand
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 07:19:33 PM by VCRClock »
UnoBot is an IRC bot that is written in java. It has a pircbotx back end so it's easy to change settings. The bot connects to an IRC server/channel and allows members of the channel to play a game of uno. It also has an AI so it can play too.

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #672 on: May 09, 2020, 07:27:02 PM »
wut da fuq is fid

NintendrCkolc

• Burp
  • OffiCial Clock
  • I just now burpeded
  • Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #673 on: May 10, 2020, 06:16:02 PM »
the guy who made this died

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/AiI1ErFEO5Y" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/AiI1ErFEO5Y</a>

Wow what an absolute tragedy.

RobClock

• ¥¥¥ DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ¥¥¥
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab Nobody helps you clean up around here In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty. Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #674 on: May 11, 2020, 02:33:32 PM »

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: GreyClock
  • Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2003 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #675 on: May 11, 2020, 03:41:43 PM »

VCRClock

• even the passenger gets in trouble
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • Nobody helps you clean up around here For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #676 on: May 23, 2020, 09:58:14 PM »

april 28th

I just revisited this song recently
UnoBot is an IRC bot that is written in java. It has a pircbotx back end so it's easy to change settings. The bot connects to an IRC server/channel and allows members of the channel to play a game of uno. It also has an AI so it can play too.