News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

dear crab

Farted by patriotclock, May 21, 2012, 06:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AstronautClock

RobClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1908267preview

I like the direction this is going.

patriotclock

Quote from: clammo;1908266not magicfruit!!

yep. not mf. kodiaks next on the chopping block

AbsintheClock

No mighty douche? Fakeblob is shittier than Kodiak if you ask me.

patriotclock

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1908279No mighty douche? Fakeblob is shittier than Kodiak if you ask me.

hey id vote to get rid of both of them

Sinister Clock

Let us ban absinthe next

User was banned for this post - Dick in your av.

Sinister Clock

because alcohol is a sin

Sinister Clock

But my terrible avatars are my only defining trait.

Faygo

what is this i dont even

VuBawlsClock

Quote from: Faygo;1908400what is this i dont even

[video=youtube;zfbK_dbsCu0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfbK_dbsCu0&feature=related[/video]
Fuck anonfrog

Faygo

I'll just get out on my own then. Don't mind me. It's like I was never here at all.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Faygo;1908402I'll just get out on my own then. Don't mind me. It's like I was never here at all.

no stay, I want to see people lose their shit.

Faygo

If you say so, champ.

pop-tart

Hey it's that guy that does that stuff when people don't like that stuff. How ya been.

Faygo

I've actually done quite a bit of growing up. I can actually form mostly coherent sentences. I have mainly been making music and gave up on my lack of artistic talent.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Faygo;1908407I've actually done quite a bit of growing up. I can actually form mostly coherent sentences. I have mainly been making music and gave up on my lack of artistic talent.

Link some of your music.

VuBawlsClock

Quote from: Faygo;1908407I've actually done quite a bit of growing up. I can actually form mostly coherent sentences. I have mainly been making music and gave up on my lack of artistic talent.

so...your better now?
Fuck anonfrog

Faygo

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1908408Link some of your music.

The best one I have is pony music, unfortunately. The rest of my stuff I really haven't been doing too well on.
Bandcamp
Soundcloud
General Audio dump Tindeck
The most recent track I did that I actually tried was Red Bird Crow on my Tindeck, but I did that in about an hour and a half.
Also I have a bad website now.

Faygo

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1908409so...your better now?

"Better" is a relative term. I'm better than I was, but that's like saying dog shit is better than camel shit.

Faygo

Edit: oh wow, it took me this long to realize it wasn't the biggest topic.