News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

Farted by AC Slater, July 04, 2012, 03:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AC Slater

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

VCRClock

The time it takes for me to download 123 mb is a ridiculous wait to watch a two-minute animation.

Newgrounds is great and all, but I'd much rather have watched this in 240p on YouTube.

Good work, though.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

clockradioclock

Nicely done. 555555555

Were those 3D shapes created in AE, AS3, or where they optical illusions crafted by hand in Flash?
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

AC Slater

Yeah sorry about the long load times everyone, you should see the 1080p file of it haha. Thanks for the 5's and reviews :).

Quote from: clockradioclock;1911474Nicely done. 555555555

Were those 3D shapes created in AE, AS3, or where they optical illusions crafted by hand in Flash?

The 3d boxes and barrels were all painfully made within AE. I could have just gone the Maya route and actually made the 3d objects, but then I would have had as much freedom to manipulate the lights/shadows within that scene. Took 40+ hours to render out that one scene alone.

RobClock

AC Slater

Quote from: clammo;1911477i saw the triangleclock reference

I did it for you baby <3

EDIT: Also here's the screenshot from the day that I did the 4th render (yes I render for days more than once) of that barrel scene: http://files.myfrogbag.com/jpnnut/Screen%20shot%202012-04-30%20at%2012.30.56%20AM.png

clockradioclock

Quote from: Zen Micro Clock;1911475The 3d boxes and barrels were all painfully made within AE. I could have just gone the Maya route and actually made the 3d objects, but then I would have had as much freedom to manipulate the lights/shadows within that scene. Took 40+ hours to render out that one scene alone.

Damn, that's insane. Good on you for completing this thing without going nuts.
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

Sombra

F U Clock

Hot diggle dogg that's pretty sweet my man. 5'd it as hard as I could.

BoomStick Clock

BoomStick Clock

AC Slater

Quote from: BoomStick Clock;1911543also upload those trax somewhere.

http://sub-wooferspecial.bandcamp.com ;)

SoBe Clock

Very cool stuff, as usual. You seem to like making those swirly blobs near the beginning of this animation.

pop-tart

AC Slater

Thanks again y'all {{{}}} don't forget to vote again because for some reason it's still under judgement?

Asshatclock

Make it available on youtube!
Its realy great but takes forever to load.

AnimeClock

amazing. I love the mandala theme running through the whole thing.

AC Slater

I actually have it uploaded to Vimeo, it's been there for a while now. https://vimeo.com/41847411