News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

boxers V.S. briefs

Farted by d u m p y, July 04, 2012, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d u m p y

personally i'm torn on the issue. briefs, in my opinion, are far more comfortable especially because i wear tight pants; but on the other hand, boxers are more aesthetically pleasing. like if i know there's a good chance i'm going to be having sex with someone on that particular day, i will be sure to be wearing boxers so as not to disappoint my sexual partner. but what do YOU think, clakcroo?

also no cop-outs like "boxer-briefs" or "freeballin'"

d u m p y

Quote from: clammo;1911482so never.

boxer briefs are not a cop out because they are by far the most comfortable and "aesthetically pleasing"

i don't care about boxer briefs that's not what we're debating here, ok.

also FUEK YUEW

miracle fruit

well it doesnt matter since boxer briefs are for gaylords, kind of like clamclock

u know if i was gonna wear little kids underwear i would just go for the classic tighty whiteys and not the version that stretches down to my knees

AlbinoClock

I used to freeball, but then I got fat and my thighs started chafing, so, boxers. Though I did try boxer briefs too and they're not so bad. I need something to keep my legs apart, though.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

YoYoClock

regular boxers do nothing for support and so you may as well wear nothing. boxer briefs 4 lyf.

by Thor + Satellite

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1905428I think yoyo is the best one.

YoYoClock

also if you guys say you don't need much support, I can only assume you have tiny penises that look like little buttons

by Thor + Satellite

miracle fruit

my dick can support itself, thanks

AlbinoClock

Yoyo, I have a large dick and large, dangly balls. "Support" for me means bending my dick in half and stuffing all that man-flesh into a tiny little area. I feel much better with a bit of room to move in.

YoYoClock

see mine don't compact my bulge into a space, but just adequately hold my balls and dick up a little so theyre not slappin all over my leg when i walk

EDIT: also great thread

by Thor + Satellite

VCRClock

tighty whitez because i like my skidmarks like i like my coffee: visible
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

AlbinoClock

Either way, briefs would make a mess of my fat thighs.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: clammo;1911500 boxer briefs
he said tighty whiteys right????

if you're not with the boxer master race you're with the tighty whitey terrorists.

AlbinoClock

Quote from: clammo;1911505boxers... bulky, elitest, and serve no purpose..... yeah thats definitely america

They serve the purpose of not compressing ones genitals to a point beyond their Schwarzchild radius.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: clammo;1911505boxers... bulky, elitest, and serve no purpose..... yeah thats definitely america

skintight compromise surrendershorts worn so you can wear feminine skinny jeans... yeah thats definitely canada

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Average sperm count: 20-40 million

Clam's sperm count: about five total sperm, six on a good day.

buttplug

I own and wear either whenever I want to.

F U Clock

I wear boxer briefs. If I had to pick between boxers and briefs... Probably briefs. If you have no muscle tone whatsoever I guess boxers are a better bet but still, that central area where the two legs meet is like... I dunno, a ball-divider or something. I'm not into it.

VuBawlsClock

boxer briefs and or boxers
Fuck anonfrog

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Really though, boxers when just doing whatever, boxer briefs at the gym.