News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Strawberry Clock's Time Machine

Farted by Coolboyman, August 15, 2012, 01:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coolboyman

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

PhantomCatClock

Damn, I can only vote five on this once today. Trying to not let that ruin the experience, but it hurts, man.

buttplug

AnkhClock

RobClock

Let this be the standard to which all other entries this year strive to be.

AstronautClock

5 I have learned today that sluts can repel knife attacks. this is valuable information for in the future maybe

pop-tart

They say some people were born to do great things...

TelephoneClock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: AstronautClock;19168835 I have learned today that sluts can repel knife attacks. this is valuable information for in the future maybe

It's why Elements hasnt successfully killed himself yet.

LotusClock

An amazing animation, truly fit for a king. It a little less than 11 hours, I shall be able to give it another 5.

Coolboyman

Fun fact: This flash was supposed to have a section that wasn't animated in flash (Imported movie file of some sort).  It wasn't live action either.  I had to cut it cause of the other shit I had to do irl and it wasnt coming out the way I hoped.

I'll save it for next year, probably center the whole movie around it.

LotusClock

I remember you telling me briefly about it. I was surprised not to see it implemented, but I figured you had your reasons. I'll look forward to see it next year. You have a whole year to improve on it, so it'll probably end up even better.

joliet_jane

I literally laughed out loud when the Welch's Juice Whore says her final words.