News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Turn Back The Clock

Farted by AbsintheClock, August 15, 2012, 09:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbsintheClock

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Ooooooh baby! Happy to see this all finished. All of the 5's
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

PezClock

Almost cried at dwarfs. It was really great.

All my 5's belong to this.

Asshatclock

AnimeClock

I am really amazed by this. Everyone who contributed to this really fucking killed it hard. You guys win clockday.

LotusClock

Can't get enough of watching the whole thing over and over again. Too bad I can't vote 5 at every single view.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I have no god damn clue what this was about but I was thoroughly entertained throughout. I particularly liked English's part. And the flash undrawing itself at the end of the credits was a nice touch.

AstronautClock

AstronautClock

what if this collab wins first place. do we split the 200 under every contributor?

pop-tart

Rightfully front paged.

Great job all. Came out fantastically.

patriotclock

im p happy this is finally done. gj guys

VCRClock

I didn't watch any of the parts when this was in progress, so my mind is basically blown. There are some incredible parts in here; I especially liked Lotus' and Mentos', but there are so many other fantastic parts... great job, everyone! It makes me ashamed to weasel out of actually animating as often as I do!
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

F U Clock

Holy shit Ribs' part is the best thing I've ever seen.

Congrats to all!

PhantomCatClock

Why this isn't rated a perfect 5 is beyond me. Holy krunk that was a good movie

Pin Clock

Woah. This wins Clockday. Take my fives. just take them.
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

EvilBeanClock

AnkhClock

fantastic. fived and reviewed

(the replay button doesn't work and the audio is off in Telephone's part BTW)

F U Clock

Also to whoever has access to the account, it says "sacrafices" instead of "sacrifices" in the short description copy.

patriotclock

Quote from: F U Clock;1917166Also to whoever has access to the account, it says "sacrafices" instead of "sacrifices" in the short description copy.

Absinthe uploaded it, but I think I have access. I'll see if I can change it. Also should I'll add a parts list to description

Deodorant

there are 30 co-author spots now, and it no longer works on the buddy system but on invite, so i think everybody who worked on this should be co'd