News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Seeking News Project Participants

Farted by PolyhedronClock, August 17, 2012, 04:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d u m p y

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1918389how are you gonna determine who is writer if there is a lot of people wanting it?

voet maerybe?

AnkhClock

miracle fruit

Quote from: PolyhedronClock;1918198Writer #1 -
Writer #2 -
Animator-
Background Artist-
Sound Technician -
Publisher-

i think this setup is too collaborative to work out IMO. i think it would be better if you just had people contributing their own news segments and have one or two other people doing the interim pieces with the news caster(s) which would simplify the whole project a whole lot

PolyhedronClock

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1918676i think this setup is too collaborative to work out IMO. i think it would be better if you just had people contributing their own news segments and have one or two other people doing the interim pieces with the news caster(s) which would simplify the whole project a whole lot

Yeah, we're ideally going to branch out into taking a more public approach, maybe even do something with TIEM if there's enough interest.  Right now we're just establishing the format, and the foundation for future CNN's.

The positions are going to be fulfilled on the most qualified, and generally best track record.

AlbinoClock

I have cs6 if it'd be easier to publish that way, Screwdriver.

Sinister Clock

Being a background designer would be great for me. Plenty of great practice, I could do 3D stuff, photoshop stuff or flash stuff. It'll look amazing.

Or maybe could do some storyboarding. That was one of my most successful units this year. Check out what I did for it:
http://kodie.me/sillysinnystuff.rar

This could possibly work out as some sort of collaborative 3D project cough cough

Fax Clock

i'd do Sound Technician but my computer died (reason why i didn't submit a movie for CD12 ) so i can't

PolyhedronClock

Thanks for all the interest shown in this project. After some discussion with the people who signed up, the roles will be selected.

Thor

i can be a riter

Everybody knows I am hilarious and witty and also good looking
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

PolyhedronClock

RESULTS ARE UP.

keep an eye on this forum in the future!!!

Topcatyo

I can promise you folks will have some sexy ass beats to read the news to.

PolyhedronClock

nearly done with the wall of text pitch on how we're gonna go along doing this.

2-3 days tops.

edit: after elections :hmph:

Topcatyo

Already working on some music for this, even though I've got no idea what the structure of an episode is going to be like.

miracle fruit

miracle fruit

miracle fruit

SpongeClock SquarePants

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1937093free bbqbefeburgerman

nevar fotgrt

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PolyhedronClock;1919963RESULTS ARE UP.

keep an eye on this forum in the future!!!

i did, and it's still dead.

i think you guys should either:

1). revamp this project and start making some news-flash Clock-Crew-Network stuff, and posting one or two episodes about CC events, laced with cynicism, and humour, each month both on newgrounds, and on youtube, OR

2). give me the authority to create MY OWN news channel, channel 10, with the show, BB10-news.
there i will post a great deal of old historic events in CC, and new, more recent ones, laced with cynicism, and humour, but also with truth, and objectivity in their topics, as well as a fresh new perspective.

as my channels motto says: ''BB10-news, we always give you good news!''

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.