News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Smod: SobeClock

Farted by YoYoClock, September 03, 2012, 07:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nominate Sobeclock maybe?

ELL YEH!
7 (100%)
osh no...
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

YoYoClock

He is the man. You know it, I know it.

by Thor + Satellite

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1905428I think yoyo is the best one.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

He's a good guy and I trust him but is he still posting much? I haven't seen him around very often lately.

patriotclock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1920873He's a good guy and I trust him but is he still posting much? I haven't seen him around very often lately.

Yea this. He rarely posts in grid, granted his posting has picked up in the past day or two while Elections have been the main topic of discussion, but when he was a smod last time he was one of the most inactive.

AbsintheClock

To be honest when I last worked with him I was pretty disappointed. He had legitimate reasons for being away for a certain time, but his participation level while he was around was disappointing. That being said, I think he's a great guy, but not the best option for the job.

SoBe Clock

I always tried to do my job with edits/bans/gassing and whatnot, although I certainly could have posted more as smod while I was active. I would typically browse more than post which was, admittedly, not the best way to make myself useful to the staff. For quite a while since the last election I've just been working most days as well as having a ton of other stuff to do. I've been posting more lately but I guess people only noticed in the past few days.

Not gonna lie, I'm very busy most of the time. There are days where I don't use my computer at all. I do try to post and participate when I'm here. I'm going to decline a nomination this time around. I don't really think I should be an smod right now when there are people who are more active and just as qualified to fill that role. I think my current advisor position is just fine.

I appreciate the thread though, perhaps by next election my life will be less hectic and I'll be able to accept.

pop-tart

Sobe knows he has always been one of the clocks I most admire... if he had the time to commit.. this would be a no-brainer.

I won't vote for now.. in case he changes his mind in the next week..

SoBe Clock

Quote from: pop-tart;1920915Sobe knows he has always been one of the clocks I most admire... if he had the time to commit.. this would be a no-brainer.