News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

what's your most favorite band ever in the whole wide world ever ever?

Farted by d u m p y, September 11, 2012, 10:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d u m p y

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

d u m p y

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1921854Obviously Pink Floyd

pink floyd is nothing without

buttplug

I haven't really had a "favorite band" since midway through high school, my tastes change too quickly.

In leiu of this I'll post my current favorite song, though I doubt most people here will like it very much.
[U2]IGBJTwRTrCs[/U2]
PROTIP: play it loud.

Topcatyo

I don't have a favorite band per se, but I do admire Beck and Jack White as musicians more than I do most others.

EnglishClock

Radiohead.

I couldn't possibly pick a favourite track since their discography is so varied, so I'll just post the one I'm listening to now.

[U2]tFTLxkMmY4M[/U2]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

d u m p y

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1921908tammy waitz

i feel like i could've figured that out if given three guesses

EDIT: my first would've been joy division for some reason

Slurpee

d u m p y

Quote from: Slurpee;1922155the wesley willis fiasco

fuck yes. casper the homosexual friendly ghost is the best song ever

AbsintheClock

Quote from: DumpsterClock;1922093i feel like i could've figured that out if given three guesses

EDIT: my first would've been joy division for some reason

Really? Joy Division isn't even in like my top 10. Don't get me wrong, I like em but not that much.

d u m p y

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1922159Really? Joy Division isn't even in like my top 10. Don't get me wrong, I like em but not that much.

i dunno why, man, i would've just guessed that.

RobClock

I hate giving a definitive answer to this question, but as of now it's probably Ensiferum.

[U2]fyvPe0uqjjY[/U2]

EvilBeanClock

Radiohead, The Beatles, Aphex Twin, Beastie Boys, Kanye West, Boards of Canada, Wu-Tang Clan, Frank Zappa, Animal Collective, MF DOOM, A Tribe Called Quest, Neutral Milk Hotel, The Velvet Underground, Burial, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Tom Waits, The Notorious B.I.G., Curtis Mayfield, OutKast, Arcade Fire, Nas, Bob Dylan, Flying Lotus, Joy Division, De La Soul, Sam Cooke, Miles Davis, Bob Marley, The Residents, Jay-Z

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I used to have a definitive answer to this but now I dont know. I've been listening to Chu Ishikawa and Queens of the Stone Age a lot lately. QotSA will always be one of my top bands. I remember getting Songs for the Deaf from my uncle back in seventh grade.

[video=youtube;-Uia0sYYryU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Uia0sYYryU&hd=1[/video]

[video=youtube;WQ8uTxWO7Yw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ8uTxWO7Yw[/video]

pop-tart

I like to pretend I'm pretentious hip by responding to people's references to QoTSA/Mars Volta/Skrillex with 'Haven't listened to them since Kyuss/At The Drive In/From first To Last.'

Then I go in my room and listen Stevie Wonder, having no idea what those bands sing.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Kyuss is good too I recommend both of them. I do not however recommend the Mars Voltron or Skrillex.

EvilBeanClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1922206I do not however recommend the Mars Voltron or Skrillex.

:this: :this: :this:

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK