News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Let's talk about spaghetti

Farted by PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK, September 30, 2012, 09:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I like it when it doesnt have huge gross tomato chunks in it

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

Eww i know tomato chunks are the worst.  Keep it smooth or don't put it on my spaghetti I'm not havin chunky.

miracle fruit

buttplug

I put franks hot sauce with the sauce and parmesean on mine.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

brb replacing "spaghetti" with "penis"
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

but also I buy a special sauce from a local store around here and then I sprinkle it with parmesan and hot peppers
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

Thor

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1924388with this

That shit is delicious.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

patriotclock

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1924388with this

as an italian, you sicken and disgust me

miracle fruit

d u m p y

i like my spaghetti poured over the chest of a naked Tiwanese boy

Asshatclock

spaghetti is awesome I approve of this thread.

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

Quote from: MightyBooshClock;1924417brb replacing "spaghetti" with "penis"

this guy likes to eat penis's like spagetti he just admitted to it!!

SpongeClock SquarePants

I like my pasta with mushrooms (mixed or just one kind) parsley, crème fraîche, some parmesan or mozarella, some walnuts, pepper, salt, garlic. Add some lemon juice and skin rasp in the end to give it that extra something.
I'm not trying to sound blasphemous here but I mostly eat pastas like penne rigatte, pappardelle or tagliatelle instead of spaghetti

Chalk Clock

spaghetti is for when you're too broke to afford anything and your sick of ramen

put some effort into your cooking you lazy fuck

that being said, i like mine with kanga' bangas instead of sausage

SockpuppetClock

I want to stuff some food item with spaghetti, so when I take a bite out of the delicious food item, inside will be an even greater food: surprise pasta! Oh spaghetti, you've been a baaad girl, hiding from me this whole time. Naughty, guess your punishment is a one-way trip to my mouth...

What should it be?!! I need this

SpongeClock SquarePants

Quote from: SockpuppetClock;1925301I want to stuff some food item with spaghetti, so when I take a bite out of the delicious food item inside will be surprise pasta! Oh what joy...What should it be?!! I need this

Chalk Clock

Quote from: SockpuppetClock;1925301I want to stuff some food item with spaghetti, so when I take a bite out of the delicious food item, inside will be an even greater food: surprise pasta! Oh spaghetti, you've been a baaad girl, hiding from me this whole time. Naughty, guess your punishment is a one-way trip to my mouth...

What should it be?!! I need this

Pizza crust is the obvious choice. how about chim---WAIT

FUCKIN TURKEY STUFF TURKEY FULL OF SPAGETTI FUCKING DO IT

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

when are we gonna get spaghetti flavored pringles thats what i wanna know

PolyhedronClock