News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Ales and Lagers

Farted by TequilaClock, October 15, 2012, 05:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TequilaClock

Okay, I have been a very reserved person when talking about alcohol because I am not the kind of person that likes to get drunk and I am very afraid of becoming an alcoholic, either way, ever since I moved with my new room mate/best friend, he has introduced me to some really good beers, here are a couple to start with:

Left Hand Brewing's Milk Stout Nitro

Bold like a Guinness, but with a creamy twist on a coffee-like texture. Best served on a pint.

Rascal's Wild Red

Whew... this thing is strong. This is a lager "brewed with spices and with natural flavors and color from juice added" as it says on the label. It has a bright red color when served and its raspberry flavor is so strong I am not sure if it's really natural as the label says. That said, I actually like the flavor of it, and shit, this really buzzes me easily with my terrible alcohol tolerance.

What are some interesting drinks you would like to share?

PS: I think I am actually drunk as I am typing this because I was doing a lot of typos fuck

AnkhClock

Raspberry Lager looks disgusting. Anyway you should come to the dark (drunk) side with me and Chalk and sometimes Slurpee.

Slurpee

you fellows ever had a snakebite
nectar. of. the gods.gotto use a stout though. fuck a logger need that earthiness.

im' dying

SoBe Clock

'Tis the season for Imperial Pumpkin Ale, made right here in Pennsylvania.

PolyhedronClock

blue moon has a great harvest ale.

AnkhClock

Quote from: Slurpee;1926044you fellows ever had a snakebite
nectar. of. the gods.gotto use a stout though. fuck a logger need that earthiness.

im' dying

I mean always Slurpee.

AnkhClock

I love me some Pualaner Salvator

AlbinoClock

My favorite fall beer is Sierra Nevada's Tumbler, and it's in season so that's mostly what I've been drinking. It may well be my favorite brown ale in general. 5.5% abv

I've also been having a few of 21st Amendment Brewery's Back in Black, which is an excellent black IPA. Very good stuff. 6.8% abv

And then, of course, there's Moo Thunder, which is a nice milk stout from Butternuts. 4.9% abv

If you're into the black IPAs though (and you should be!), then check out Green Flash's Double Stout, if you can find it. Very strong, I tend not to drink too many of these at once, as they'll knock me on my ass. 8.8% abv

For a strong ale, there's the old standby that ought to be available more or less everywhere, Stone's Arrogant Bastard. It's got a kick.  7.2% abv

You might also want to check out Long Trail's Double Bags. It's a good strong ale with a bit less bite than a Bastard. 7.2% abv

If you really just want to get trashed, though, or at least well buzzed off of a small number of beers (for a bit cheaper than Green Flash), check out Old Chub's Scotch Ale. I can drink strong ale all day no problem, but I can't even get through a 6-pack of these suckers without feeling woozy. 8% abv

AbsintheClock

This is a great seasonal beer. This ale is like a liquid pumpkin pie. I could easily drink six without trying.

OcarinaClock

APRIL 23, 2008

Never forget.
Quote from: GearBox;1349678The Clock Crew may die, IF we don\'t get more people like CrustClock, who are good at flash. Thankfully, people are coming back (ie, CorpseGrinder).

AnkhClock

I'm drunk Right now.

PS Ocarina is right that PBR is the best of the cheap beer.

buttplug

I can't drink beer anymore. At least I still have you, vodka.

screwdriver_clock

current favorite beer. strong with a pretty good finish. Bit strong at 9.2 abv but worth having 2 or so.