News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Clockoween, New Clocks, BBQBeefburgerman is back, and a reminder to vote for Clockober's Flash

Farted by AbsintheClock, November 03, 2012, 02:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbsintheClock

Participation was pretty low this year for Clockoween but Clockhouse Theater still pushed through.

(Submissions by PatriotClock, BilliardBall10Clock, VuvuzelaClock, Pez-DispenserClock, PhantomCatClock, RobClock, Pop-TartClock, and myself. Compilation and credits by FloundermanClock.)

Also be sure to check out the only other Clockoween submission.

As a result of their participation in the community, I have decided to make both Pez and PhantomCat official clocks. Please congratulate them on their new status, and lets hope they stick around for years to come.

As for the reason people haven't made anything, I imagine it must be because their eyes were too busy bleeding from the new BBQBEEFBURGERMAN masterpiece.

Remember to vote for CLOCKTOBER'S FLASH OF THE MONTH! There's only a few more days left on that.

Also be sure to check out the End of the World Day thread, and lets make that idea happen. It's too damned good not to make.

PezClock

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1927906(Submissions by PatriotClock, BilliardBall10Clock, VuvuzelaClock, PhantomCatClock, RobClock, Pop-TartClock, Pezdispenserclock, and myself. Compilation and credits by FloundermanClock.)

Fixed it for you

PezClock

AbsintheClock

PhantomCatClock

Oh hey, news. Blah blah blah FotM Clockoween Clockhouse, neat.

Doot doo doot doo doo.

ENTER VUVU: Hey mang, congrats, bwompfbwompf.

Wat?

Yodawgbrodawg, you're an Official Clockâ„¢ now

Yeah right I'm going to stuff a cork in your--
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/jc6w2c/OHSHITIMPHANTOMCATCLOCKNOW.swf]width=400 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
OOOOOH MYYYYY GOOOOOOD I AAAAAAM

Thank you one (1) dickload, Monsieur!

PhantomCatClock

I'd smack you, but I don't want to mess up my beautiful 123 post-count

Wait, crap.

PhantomCatClock

Well, cold Ribs just don't compare to fresh-off-the-grill Ribs. I mean, it's a sad tale, t'be shar, but at least you weren't chilled

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PatriotClock;1928168gj new clocks

thanks!

im eager to take part in more collabs!
what the CLOCK-HOUSE-THEATER needed tho, was a scene-selection MENU.

or some neat-o menu.

other than that, it was flawless.

and i congratulate PEZ, and phantom-cat for their wonderfull halloween parts, and abs for his kick ass intro, and my bud pop's for making something so hillarious.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.