News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I'll draw the admin/moderator who makes me able to use a big avatar.

Farted by FamineClock, November 19, 2012, 06:01:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d u m p y

[U2]Sk5SkiBna24&autoplay=0[/U2]

FamineClock

Quote from: DumpsterClock;1932930[U2]Sk5SkiBna24&autoplay=1[/U2]

Actually lol'd.

<3

Slurpee

Quote from: FamineClock;1932947Actually lol'd.

<3

Quote from: DumpsterClock;1932930[U2]Sk5SkiBna24&autoplay=1/U2]

you chucklefucks just interrupted the best part of only the good die young
i will have your heads

FamineClock

Quote from: Slurpee;1932949you chucklefucks just interrupted the best part of only the good die young
i will have your heads
I love how I forgot to remove the autoplay, ruining this page of the thread until I edit it.

Also I am going to draw you SlurpeeClock. So hard.

PezClock

pop-tart

Lack of autoplay sucked the sweetness from this thread.

Fkkn Slurpee

d u m p y

slurpee i hope fire ants inhabit your anus until the end of time fuck you

Slurpee

I'm pretty sure I expended a lot of my considerable posting clout on the category-4 rhetorical shitstorm that I kicked up that got this done without actually making a single decent argument in its favor, but seriously
it was RIGHT WHEN HE SAYS "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints" you stupid fucking lousy no good idiot bullshit bastards. it's like I was about to ejaculate and you burst in the room and cut my dick off with an axe

Slurpee

and drunkenly drives his car into people's houses and drinks furniture polish don't care

song owns. sex-positive without being exploitative, anthemic celebration of principled heresy. it's........................................................................................still rock and roll to me. :cool:

d u m p y

Quote from: Slurpee;1933653I'm pretty sure I expended a lot of my considerable posting clout on the category-4 rhetorical shitstorm that I kicked up that got this done without actually making a single decent argument in its favor, but seriously
it was RIGHT WHEN HE SAYS "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints" you stupid fucking lousy no good idiot bullshit bastards. it's like I was about to ejaculate and you burst in the room and cut my dick off with an axe

look man maybe if it was I'm Movin' Out i could see where you were coming from but honestly i think you overreacted

d u m p y

like if it was Scenes From An Italian Restaurant i would have gone and requested it for you, shit.
but only the good die young? i dunno man....

FamineClock

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1933637

I am SO not drawing you now :(