Register

Author Topic: pulpy scifi attempt  (Read 1012 times)

zl

• Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: ZombieLincoln
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Undead Clock of the Year AAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
pulpy scifi attempt
« on: July 08, 2014, 09:39:37 PM »
<a href="http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf</a>

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
pulpy scifi attempt
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 10:08:22 PM »
Dank.

miracle fruit

• Global Moderator
  • CCs: 15224
    • Newgrounds: MiracleFruitClock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Good popstin, bro. Props Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014
    • View Profile
    • http://miraclefruitclock.newgrounds.com/flash/
    • Awards
pulpy scifi attempt
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 06:28:57 AM »
Stinks.

Silly Putty Clock

• Relax in the safety of your own delusions.
  • Official Clock
  • Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
pulpy scifi attempt
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 10:57:37 AM »
Cool beans. I always wonder what I'm going to see when I see descriptions that call things "pulpy", because pulp covered a wide range of genres, themes, attitudes, and moods, and everyone seems to have a different idea of what pulp is. This isn't what I'd imagined, but I like it.

A bit more background detail would be cool. Right now I can't tell if they're somewhere on Earth, or on another planet, and if it's the latter I can see a number of ways you could expand on the pulpiness and make the scenery a bit more interesting. Apart from that, though, it's good; clearly, the scenery isn't the focus here.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Good popstin, bro. Props Pass The Cash Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
pulpy scifi attempt
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 07:11:21 PM »
whoah cool!

for a moment, judging from the title ''pulpy'' i thought:

-a drawing about pulp fiction (or a situation like that)

-a drawing of violence and a bloody pulp-scene.

-a drawing about spacemen stomped into a pulp by a huge alien.

but this... this was GOOD. and quite epic.
winged warriors of the space, that fight VS eachother?
i love it.

tho, whats the story in there? why do they have wings? who is the good guy?
and is the black space-man dead?

anyway, cool stuff, keep up the epic works!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

miracle fruit

• Global Moderator
  • CCs: 15224
    • Newgrounds: MiracleFruitClock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Good popstin, bro. Props Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014
    • View Profile
    • http://miraclefruitclock.newgrounds.com/flash/
    • Awards
pulpy scifi attempt
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 10:54:48 PM »
actual criticism: the black dude looks way bigger than the jetpack dude