Register

Author Topic: Sanctioned Flounderman Art Dump  (Read 13056 times)

AstronautClock

• hodor
  • Official Clock
  • Turn Back The Clock Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Good popstin, bro. Props For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Sanctioned Flounderman Art Dump
« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2013, 10:13:06 AM »
but jehovah's witnesses are allergic for penis

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: gaydadbuttfag
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2012 Participant For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Flounderman Enterprises LLC
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2013, 01:27:35 AM »

since that other thread got gassed here's this again.

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • AAAAAA Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty. One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Pass The Cash Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2013, 08:17:42 AM »
Quote from: FloundermanClock;1959542

an uncanny likeness. :thumbs:

AbbaZabaClock

• Mayor Edition
  • Producing 120 flash movies within a 60 day time period. For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Awarded to Mexican of the Year in memory of IronClock, Mexican pioneer of the clockcrew Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2013, 09:22:43 AM »
Quote from: FloundermanClock;1959542

Why is this so beautiful
We\'ll be back shortly.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2012 Participant For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: September 06, 2013, 04:22:44 PM »
Drew some Floundermen and another Mountain Dew person.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2013, 03:44:19 AM »

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2013, 09:02:19 PM »

AmberArachnidClock

• demonic robot science teacher
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month For having submitted at least 50 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: September 28, 2013, 05:13:49 PM »
you should make anti-homestuck

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: October 05, 2013, 04:51:21 AM »

Quote from: AmberArachnidClock;1960820
you should make anti-homestuck

I've had ideas for a webcomic but I'm not sure if I can pull it off the way I want. I need to practice making comics more, all I know is doodling and shitty flash movies.

zl

• Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: ZombieLincoln
  • One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2019 Participant Undead Clock of the Year AAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: October 05, 2013, 08:52:29 AM »
Cool texture stuff!
<a href="http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf</a>

AstronautClock

• hodor
  • Official Clock
  • Turn Back The Clock Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Good popstin, bro. Props For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #90 on: October 05, 2013, 01:19:16 PM »
how do you do that glitchy art stuff

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: October 05, 2013, 02:46:48 PM »
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1961216
Cool texture stuff!

Thank you! I'm kind of obsessed with weird textures right now.

Quote from: AstronautClock;1961225
how do you do that glitchy art stuff

I take a photo or an abstract scribble I did and then torture it in photoshop with various filters and tools until it barely resembles the original image, if it resembles it at all. Sometimes I'll blow up a small section of something I made and then further edit that. I make a lot of use out of the sharpen, smudge, blur, dodge, and burn tools. I mess around with everything in image->adjustments for color editing. Puppet Warp and Content Aware Fill are great for composition. Essentially, it's just a bunch of meticulous fucking around until I get what I want. I'll have ten different images until I consider it perfect.

Here's an example of the process

and there were a ton of forks in this that ended up as other stuff. I save every version of these things because I know I'll be tempted to take it in a different direction later. Several years ago I started sharpening the hell out of pictures and repeatedly saved them at the lowest possible jpeg quality to have an endcard for flashes, I got the idea from GreyClock's artifact ridden movies. Over time I started getting more elaborate with it and it turned into this whole weird thing. Here's the first one I ever did.

I dont even know what to call this crap. It's not glitch art cause I'm not abusing the code itself, just using regular old image editing software. On my tumblr I just tag it as photoshop.

AmberArachnidClock

• demonic robot science teacher
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month For having submitted at least 50 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: October 05, 2013, 03:00:02 PM »
Quote from: FloundermanClock;1961214

I've had ideas for a webcomic but I'm not sure if I can pull it off the way I want. I need to practice making comics more, all I know is doodling and shitty flash movies.

Damn, that glitchy stuff! You gotta make one

AstronautClock

• hodor
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: October 05, 2013, 03:47:47 PM »
make some test comics to see how well you can do it

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: November 11, 2013, 06:47:41 AM »

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2013, 07:43:13 AM »
Quote from: FloundermanClock;1962982

:fap:

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: December 16, 2013, 12:57:25 AM »

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2013, 01:45:35 AM »
badass carrot clock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: March 03, 2014, 03:07:10 AM »
new

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: March 03, 2014, 03:07:15 AM »
page