News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Sanctioned Flounderman Art Dump

Farted by FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK, November 30, 2012, 07:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CandleJack

Quote from: pop-tart;1958300I think... and don't take this personally.. having a clock derived from a 4chan meme is not going to inspire ppl to line up to draw you.

I like your design, personally... I'm just tellin ya what I know, dude.

O.o ive been using candle jack long before 4chan >.>
Quote from: Abe Frohman;1545716Clockcrew is like a high school. There\'s a seniority and popularity based pecking order, there\'s clicks, bullies, hall monitors, deans, people you\'ve never heard of, people who you\'ve heard of but don\'t know well, people you know and think are good people, and your friends.

buttplug

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1957789A smut rag ideally

One of those ones where you're not sure if you're supposed to be having a boner or not

pop-tart

Quote from: CandleJack;1958301O.o ive been using candle jack long before 4chan >.>

1) Really? The thing was started like 8 yrs ago.
2) Doesn't change what it represents now. :/
3) O.o >.> :ohdear:

CandleJack

Quote from: pop-tart;19583031) Really? The thing was started like 8 yrs ago.

Your right it was a REALLY funny and creepy character from a sadly obscure TV show I watched as a kid and enjoy therefore why it is my clock. I don't care if 4-chan uses him. *shrug* Most of those guys at 4-chan can bite a camel dick for all I care.
Quote from: Abe Frohman;1545716Clockcrew is like a high school. There\'s a seniority and popularity based pecking order, there\'s clicks, bullies, hall monitors, deans, people you\'ve never heard of, people who you\'ve heard of but don\'t know well, people you know and think are good people, and your friends.

buttplug

Quote from: pop-tart;19583031) Really? The thing was started like 8 yrs ago.

lighten up pop-pastryu-san ^-^ uguu~

CandleJack

Quote from: Buttplug;1958308lighten up pop-pastryu-san ^-^ uguu~

:3 I'm not mad at him in fact it the brief time I've been back I have found respect for him.

pop-tart

CandleJack

Quote from: pop-tart;1958312do whatchu want mang

*whyboner*

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

CandleJack

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1958318fine here's a shitty doodle

thanks.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Strawberry and his loyal knight BB10.

PezClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1958768

sbc is the king of the portal
bb10 is the king of the duck.fla

you cannot kill sbc
you cannot kill bb10

miracle fruit

Quote from: PezClock;1958771sbc is the king of the portal
bb10 is the king of the duck.fla

you cannot kill sbc
you cannot kill bb10

dwarfinatorclock is the king of duck.fla ....

AstronautClock

Quote from: CandleJack;1958313*whyboner*

*grabs you by the throat*
BACK THE FUCK OFF!?!?

CandleJack

SpongeClock SquarePants

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1958768

I like how the helmet just sits on top and HE HAS A B SHIELD! ZOMG

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

RobClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1959349

flounderman seems oddly resistant to this sexual advance. why?

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

he's not sexually propositioning him he's a Jehovah's Witness.

RobClock