News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Sanctioned Flounderman Art Dump

Farted by FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK, November 30, 2012, 07:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AstronautClock

but jehovah's witnesses are allergic for penis

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

since that other thread got gassed here's this again.

RobClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1959542

an uncanny likeness. :thumbs:

AbbaZabaClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1959542

Why is this so beautiful
We\'ll be back shortly.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Drew some Floundermen and another Mountain Dew person.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

AmberArachnidClock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: AmberArachnidClock;1960820you should make anti-homestuck

I've had ideas for a webcomic but I'm not sure if I can pull it off the way I want. I need to practice making comics more, all I know is doodling and shitty flash movies.

zl

AstronautClock

how do you do that glitchy art stuff

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1961216Cool texture stuff!
Thank you! I'm kind of obsessed with weird textures right now.

Quote from: AstronautClock;1961225how do you do that glitchy art stuff

I take a photo or an abstract scribble I did and then torture it in photoshop with various filters and tools until it barely resembles the original image, if it resembles it at all. Sometimes I'll blow up a small section of something I made and then further edit that. I make a lot of use out of the sharpen, smudge, blur, dodge, and burn tools. I mess around with everything in image->adjustments for color editing. Puppet Warp and Content Aware Fill are great for composition. Essentially, it's just a bunch of meticulous fucking around until I get what I want. I'll have ten different images until I consider it perfect.

Here's an example of the process

and there were a ton of forks in this that ended up as other stuff. I save every version of these things because I know I'll be tempted to take it in a different direction later. Several years ago I started sharpening the hell out of pictures and repeatedly saved them at the lowest possible jpeg quality to have an endcard for flashes, I got the idea from GreyClock's artifact ridden movies. Over time I started getting more elaborate with it and it turned into this whole weird thing. Here's the first one I ever did.

I dont even know what to call this crap. It's not glitch art cause I'm not abusing the code itself, just using regular old image editing software. On my tumblr I just tag it as photoshop.

AmberArachnidClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1961214I've had ideas for a webcomic but I'm not sure if I can pull it off the way I want. I need to practice making comics more, all I know is doodling and shitty flash movies.

Damn, that glitchy stuff! You gotta make one

AstronautClock

make some test comics to see how well you can do it

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

pop-tart

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1962982

:fap:

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

pop-tart

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK