News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

FLOOD HATH COMETH

Farted by pop-tart, February 01, 2013, 12:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop-tart

Your 4th annual Clock Crew Flash Flood!

Who is this that cometh up as a flood, whose waters are moved as the rivers? Jeremiah 46:7

Why, that would be the CC, of course!

For the month of February, it is your duty as a proud Clock to submit as many Flash creations as your fragile body can churn out to the Newgrounds Portal! Be one epic movie or a full month of spam, the goal is to have fun and inspire. Celebrate and create! Remind the sheep who runs Newgrounds.

We have theme days to help on your journey. Of course, you are free to make whatever your heart desires.

Rob has provided this swell Preloader for you to use.

NOW GO AND MAKE MOVIES! THERE WILL BE AWARDS!

VuBawlsClock

I've got something special planned.
Planned.
Fuck anonfrog

PhantomCatClock

Tried submitting my first one at midnight, but NG didn't submit it and now it's saying I have an identical one up already and won't let me try again :wiebel:

Changed it a little bit, exporting it with Swivel in case the mp4 part being blank is what freaked it out

pop-tart

They are trying to hold us down!

PhantomCatClock

Still nothing, now it's saying I've hit my two published movies per day limit :shrug: hoping Wade will save the day

e:
   Reply-To:    p-bot@newgrounds.com
Thanks for submitting your movie to the Portal! When you show your movie to your friends, this is the URL you should give them:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/610341

Thanks, P-Bot.

PhantomCatClock

Lawdy, according to the NEWGROUNDS BBS this is just a thing now. Warn people to hold off on their Feb1 submissions until we get the all-clear, I guess

pop-tart

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about.

I promise to watch and review all these movies when my boss leaves when I get home.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

I'm fiving all of them, but I wont be posting in all your threads, because telling you like this is much easier :)
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

PhantomCatClock

A clock has to get "Underdog" of the Week at least once during this month

Topcatyo

I'm honored you guys are continuing this tradition, sorry I wasn't around to help plan this shit.
I'd actually thought I already missed it BUT NOW I GET TO ENJOY ALL THESE FLASHES

pop-tart

Topcatyo

Thanks, you too.  Good to be back

AbbaZabaClock

Cant believe I haven't seen this thread since the flood started. Its gonna keep going for awhile after feb for me :|.
We\'ll be back shortly.