News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Flash 8 and CS6 sound problem

Farted by VuBawlsClock, February 02, 2013, 12:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VuBawlsClock

So I can't add any .mp3s to my .fla or even import, and the wavs i add are slowed down a bit when i import.
I looked it up and this seeems to be a common problem that I coudnt find an answer to.
Fuck anonfrog

PhantomCatClock

VuBawlsClock

that could fix it.
how do I do that in audacity?
Fuck anonfrog

VuBawlsClock

found it, but flash wont take the wav now
Fuck anonfrog

PhantomCatClock

I haven't updated my Audacity in years. I only have 16bit, haha.

Right-click a sound in your library and go to properties, click test and see if it's slow from there (and the import being the problem instead of the compile). I wish I was at your computer :shrug: I've messed my Flash up so many times I might be able to get it

VuBawlsClock

still slow, and slow on timeline.
idk, il mess with audacity
Fuck anonfrog

PhantomCatClock

Supported sampling rates: 44000 Hz, 22000 Hz, 11000 Hz, 5500 Hz

Unsupported sampling rates: 48000 Hz, 32000 Hz, 24000 Hz, 16000 Hz, 12000 Hz, 8000 Hz

QuoteUse Windows Sound Recorder to resample WAV files. Choose "Start" menu > "Run" and type "sndrec32.exe". Open your WAV file, choose "Save As" and click the button to change sound format. Select PCM format and the next lower frequency (for example if your sound is 32000 Hz, change it to 22000 Hz, for 24000 Hz choose 11000 Hz etc). Select bit count (8 or 16 bits) and stereo/mono option to match the source sound. If you don't know source values choose "File" > "Properties" command. To optimize file size you can downsample the WAV file to 8 bits / mono.

lolgoogle, see if that works

pop-tart

Make sure you are saving with a constant bitrate and not a variable/custom one.