News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Incumbents

Farted by AbsintheClock, March 01, 2013, 12:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbsintheClock

Here are your incumbents.

Admin:
AbsintheClock
PatriotClock
PopTartClock

Smods:
PolyhedronClock
LumpClock
Topcatyo

Any incumbents who wanted to keep running you should really read the grid more often. That being said, if you missed your chance and you want to keep going find somebody to nominate you.

Thor

Naw, I'm good with being replaced. I've done jack and shit lately.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

PhantomCatClock

Inactivity in mods brings a happy tear to my eye. I'd vote for you three times if you made that your platform

AbsintheClock

As I do every year here's my honest opinion about each of the incumbents.

Admin:
PatriotClock - Leads by example, picks up dying projects and makes them happen. Doesn't let a lack of flash ability get in the way of participation and visibility. Strong leadership skills, no bullshit attitude. He gets on people when they need to be gotten on and that's very important to keeping a staff running. Remembers to vote, and a frequent poster on the grid, the blast, and staff chats.

PopTartClock - Leads by example, puts himself into every collab possible. Picks up on things that the rest of the staff forgets or fucked up on. Great hair. Organizes things that needs to be organized. Highly visible, another great leader, and the only admin on that has half a fucking clue about what developers are talking about. Also a fucking flash making machine.

Smods:
PolyhedronClock - Always shows up, always gives his opinion on things, and always participates in collabs.

LumpClock - Not only a current smod but our treasurer. Even when he's been busy he's always made time for the CC especially when he's been busy. He takes the time to vote on things, and has a valued opinion on the grid. He is an integral member of the staff, and will probably always be on staff in some capacity because he is so indispensable.

Topcatyo - Has only voted on one thing since last being elected. Has largely been inactive for the past six months. That being said, when he is on staff and he's active he's very good.

I'm not really going to comment on myself.

I highly suggest you look at the motions list from #139 down. The numbers above that no longer reflect original votes since the names have been swapped around since we've switched staff. We'll eventually figure out a way to fix that so people can see how other folks voted forever.

pop-tart

If my two cents are worth anything, I share very similar opinions of the re-election seeking staff as Abs.

You can obviously vote however which way your heart tells you to... but it should be stated that your current admin team has an amazing working relationship and balance each other very well. The success of Flash Flood IV is just the first of many exciting events on the docket for 2013.

I would like to say a few words about Absinthe since he was too humble to promote his own self worth.

Abs is the true leader of the modern Clock Crew. Always approachable, always fair, and the wisest decision maker. He keeps Patriot's impulsiveness and my naiveté in check. The man is a walking to-do list, introducing initiatives and driving change like a boss. Never happy with the status quo, he leads with a collaborative style that maximizes the talents of those around him. While others sit back and watch things happen.. Abs makes them happen. Plus, he rocks a beard like no other.

AbsintheClock

Campaigning in this bitch. Fuck it, Nintendo isn't going to vote for me anyways.

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1941875

Pop wouldn't do that. He would stick it in a toaster, though

AbbaZabaClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1941915Pop wouldn't do that. He would stick it in a toaster, though

Do you want a candidate that has sex with miscellaneous toasters while drinking the fluid of his fellow running mate while his patriotic friend records? I know I wouldn't.

VO TE ABBA
We\'ll be back shortly.

pop-tart

Mocha skinned food clock who makes obscene amounts of Flash? Yeah, you're an original.

AbbaZabaClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1941925Mocha skinned food clock who makes obscene amounts of Flash? Yeah, you're an original.

Coming from the dark skinned food clock who likes my obscene amount of flash. Yeah, I can say the same.
We\'ll be back shortly.

PhantomCatClock

Oh, Abba's running for the entire staff

AbbaZabaClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1941927Oh, Abba's running for the entire staff

Nah these two assholes are steppin all over my campaign. I aint havin that shit.
We\'ll be back shortly.

pop-tart

Quote from: AbbaZabaClock;1941926Coming from the dark skinned food clock who likes my obscene amount of flash. Yeah, I can say the same.

That
 was
  the
   joke

AbbaZabaClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1941930That
 was
  the
   joke

So
Is
Your
Campaign
We\'ll be back shortly.

pop-tart

PhantomCatClock

I have to give him that one :yay:

AbbaZabaClock

Make sure you guys vote 5 on tonights flashes I cant have em blammed or im fucked lol
We\'ll be back shortly.

pop-tart

You never stop begging for votes, do you...

AbbaZabaClock

Oh you <3 Nah in this case I have to lol.
We\'ll be back shortly.

pop-tart

Voted 5 before you even asked.