Author Topic: Incumbents  (Read 3474 times)

AbbaZabaClock

• Mayor Edition
  • Producing 120 flash movies within a 60 day time period. Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie Awarded to Mexican of the Year in memory of IronClock, Mexican pioneer of the clockcrew Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Incumbents
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2013, 01:59:11 AM »
Quote from: pop-tart;1941939
Voted 5 before you even asked.

I cant hate you baby I love you <3
We\'ll be back shortly.

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Incumbents
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2013, 02:27:55 AM »
OK my PS skills are rusty as fuck

AbbaZabaClock

• Mayor Edition
  • Producing 120 flash movies within a 60 day time period. Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie Awarded to Mexican of the Year in memory of IronClock, Mexican pioneer of the clockcrew Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Incumbents
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2013, 02:29:33 AM »
Quote from: pop-tart;1941947
OK my PS skills are rusty as fuck

I was gonna lemon party you guys together. But ill be civil.
We\'ll be back shortly.

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Incumbents
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2013, 02:31:17 AM »
Awwwww... that would've been awesome

AbbaZabaClock

• Mayor Edition
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Incumbents
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2013, 02:32:40 AM »
Lol ill come up with somethin better
We\'ll be back shortly.

PolyhedronClock

• the bad guys
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2014 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Incumbents
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2013, 04:20:19 AM »
Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1941927
Oh, Abba's running for the entire staff

ha.

i'm glad you two are here.