News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Flounderman for Staff

Farted by patriotclock, March 01, 2013, 03:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

floundersmod

es
26 (100%)
o
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 26

patriotclock

he shows up. i like that. i motioned him into the grid a few months ago and he posts and contributes, which you wouldnt think is a big deal but it def is. last election i wasnt in favor of it, but its been a year since he was smod and i am now ok with it.

pop-tart

He was my pick last election and my confidence in him as a candidate is stronger than ever. Yes yep yay.

AbsintheClock

Voting yes on this because I'd like him to be able to have more say in policy since he has good ideas.

AbbaZabaClock

Yeah, for as long as ive been here anyway he seems dedicated to the cause. why naut.
We\'ll be back shortly.

AnkhClock

I'd let him be my Machiavellian overlord.

PolyhedronClock

flounderman is a very cool guy who actively participates.

ye

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

My campaign will be based on a platform of legalizing fourth trimester abortions, buying Detroit with CC funds, and choosing who I ban by throwing darts at the wall.

Except there's no names or pictures on the wall and I always just ban HeinekenClock regardless of where the dart lands.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Voted yes, because I'm not a racist
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

AbbaZabaClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1940927My campaign will be based on a platform of legalizing fourth trimester abortions, buying Detroit with CC funds, and choosing who I ban by throwing darts at the wall.

Except there's no names or pictures on the wall and I always just ban HeinekenClock regardless of where the dart lands.

Oh shit we're actually doing this?

IRL clocktopia is a go
We\'ll be back shortly.

BilliardBall10

i voted yes, for we need his mind, and dedication.

also, the forum could use more tentacles.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.