News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

English

Farted by RobClock, March 04, 2013, 06:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

English for Staff

ay
12 (100%)
ay, i am homophobic against eggs
0 (0%)
utt (i like it in teh butt)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 24

RobClock

I noticed he's not in the incumbents list, and I consider him to be a hoopy frood who really knows where his towel is.

Plus he has really nice hair.

AbsintheClock

Just so you know the butt option does count against a yes. Also just want to mention the thread for incumbents was up in the grid for a week. This is why I voted the Butt option. Voting no would break my little heart.

RobClock

Shit, i was under the impression a butt vote was a non sequitur :wiebel:

AbsintheClock

It was originally a indifferent/i don't give a shit and technically aren't allowed in nominations as it calls for yes/no only polls. I'm just letting it slide because there aren't enough nominations up and I'd feel like a dick for voting no or taking this down.

d u m p y

what the fuck why would you even include a butt option it is impossible to choose anything else

patriotclock

voting no. if youre on every single day and you cant be assed to post in the thread that you want to run again then you prob dont want to run. not to mention scrambling everyone and giving everyone else more work. easy choice imo

e: also this poll shouldnt even exist since rob apparently cant follow proper procedure, but ok 2 no options it is i guess

pop-tart

I can appreciate the attempt at humor but Jeff's got a point that you are doing your nominee a disservice when you becloud the process with a gag option.

I'm in the same state of mind as Abs. English has not been as engaging as a moderator as he should have been.. but they'll take away my soul card if I turn my back on a brother. Going with the soft no. :(

EnglishClock

i have been betrayed by the butt option

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GingerbreadClockkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Oh, what is this?!

GingerbreadClockkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I wanted to click butt I clicked yay instead

PankoClock

I clicked butt. What happens now?

RobClock

Quote from: Panko Clock;1941764I clicked butt. What happens now?

I experience severe remorse for my decision to include it.